Woman or Cars

Off-Topic Discussions
Passenger

Re: Woman or Cars

Post by Passenger »

I'm ALWAYS dumping more and more money into my car and I've really got nothing to show for it. Dropped $930 on a new transmission and the car has had ~120 miles put on it since then. That was 2 months ago.

I can take the lil lady out for dinner & a movie, or a trip to the lake just to chill and talk and she always shows her appreciation/devotion. She does so many little quirks to show me how much she cares about me, and I love every single bit of it. Plus, it doesn't cost $20 to have 20 minutes of fun with her :lol: Damn gas prices :(
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

I rather have my car over a woman
a woman is just a hunk of flesh ;) :lol:
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

I'd have to say I'd pick my lady over my car...

Honestly, I find my lady easier to figure out than my car. If it were woman in general, I would pick a car. But MY girlfriend pretty much kicks my cars a-- at being awesome so I'll go with here.

Also sorry to hear you lost your lady maniac.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
shameem
Supporting Member

Post by shameem »

Can anyone tell me where the diagnostic port on a girl is - i have spent a lot of time in the past trying to find out whats wrong with some of my ex s - it would help a lot if i can just jumper some pins and they would fart out the codes or something......
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

AMEN!!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

You need to buy a scangina tool. OBD69 complient.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
JustinV6

Post by JustinV6 »

women def for me. I let the mechanic take care of the cars lol.
1992 Mx-3 GS 5 speed...zoom zoom!
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

CAR! My g/f knows it! I spend WAY more on my car then I do on her! I have a show pretty much every weekend which is about $20 to enter, and I don't even buy my g/f dinner!
Then again she comes to all the shows and such and we are currently doing small mods to her new Astra like lowering, lip kit, eyelids, rimz so it's all good! and she knows my next car is a 95 RX7! :love2:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

WACHSSSSSSSS screw women cars will always be better in every way possible... look better...sound better... pleases better... car breaks its easily fixable... when women get pissy the situ just gets worse... i will always love my car more than anything else :):):):
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2

Return to “Off-Topic”