I'm not even mad...thats amazing!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Savin

Re: I'm not even mad...thats amazing!

Post by Savin »

Disconnected random plugs on a buddy's grand am. He got P.O.'d when his car wouldn't start.
My attempt at using wheel dollies to put my teacher's pathfinder sideways in the Building Trades House garage failed though. He sorta came outside as we were pushing it in. It was still a good laugh. I'll pay him a visit this year and do it. :twisted:
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Jiggsaw wrote:my friend drives a micra so one day me and my buddies picked it up and turned it sideways in a parking stall at the mall, it was a good laugh.

also my mom used my dads f350 to tow a float in a parade, her church group painted flowers and all these other designs on it with acrylic paint instead of water based :shock: now theres flowers and stuff stuck on it :(
I remember the glorious days of my Nissan Micra. Its true, you only need 2 or 3 people to physically lift it up and move it. My friends hid it in my back yard on me once. We reported it stolen and everything. :p
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Hahaha David thats so good man I remember hearing about it.

These are some of the worst car pranks I've ever heard were...

1) Take a few cans of shaving cream, freeze them, and take the metal off so it's a hung of frozen cream. Put it in a car on a hot day and 3 or 4 should fill the entire car.

2) Pump about a litre of oil into the muffler. As it heats up it will smoke and fill up the whole block. When they take it to a shop to see what was wrong, it will have stopped smoking! This one doesn't damage anything either.

3) Jack the rear or front tires off the ground just enough so that when a person starts their wheels just spin on the spot.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

OMG. Those are awesome!
I thought about somehow putting the non drive end on a dolly that can't be seen, with the wheels barely off the ground, but it would have to be in a big empty parking lot.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Also you can plug the tailpipe with a potato and the car will not start. That doesn't hurt anything either, unless they're dumb enough to burn out the starter.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Savin

Post by Savin »

Ryan wrote:Also you can plug the tailpipe with a potato and the car will not start. That doesn't hurt anything either, unless they're dumb enough to burn out the starter.
Potato doesn't work...nor does any other fruit/vegitable for that matter. Unless your car has issues starting in the first place, it won't work, I've tried with various foods.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

:lol: we rolled a condom over the tailpipe of my buddys neighbour's car once, it started blowing up as soon as she started the car, by the time she got to the end of the street it had blown up to be a good 2-3 feet long and and finally popped, sounding like a gun bein shot off or something
ImageImageImageImage
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I filled a muffler with expanding foam sealer "GreatStuff", hoping the car wouldn't start. The next day, there was foam junk from where the car was in the driveway, all the way to, and partly across the street. It started, though, and wasn't there.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Dragyn Vyrus

Post by Dragyn Vyrus »

:lol: awesome! thats great you have some good friends haha
93 MX-3 ZE-GS - Sold
95 MX-3 RS - Bone stock winter car.
92 JDM turbo MR2 - SSQV, Cusco strut tower bar, ATS intercooler kit, Berk Exhuast, HKS EVC-S

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”