[FS] Sold

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Dude, how about my tracking number ?
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

MazdaManiacMx3 wrote:Dude, how about my tracking number ?
I sent it to you on AIM. Ill PM you the number then i take it you didnt get it.
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Can you tell me when I can expect my items to arrive? I also pm'd u... Thanks!
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

mrmike420, I am going to the post office in 20 minutes when i get back ill let you know the delivery confirmation that goes for anyone who has items that havent shipped out yet.
bdr2k5

Post by bdr2k5 »

hey man, how about a shifter linkage rod? and can u quote me that tranny to 30094? :D
93 mx-3 w/ Curved Neck klze
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

danmyers686 wrote:mrmike420, I am going to the post office in 20 minutes when i get back ill let you know the delivery confirmation that goes for anyone who has items that havent shipped out yet.
Hi Dan, I never received the delivery confirmation #... :?
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

danmyers686 wrote:mrmike420, I am going to the post office in 20 minutes when i get back ill let you know the delivery confirmation that goes for anyone who has items that havent shipped out yet.
mrmike420 wrote:Hi Dan, I never received the delivery confirmation #...
The same goes for me... :? Don't say that you are trying to scam us dan? That would be disappointing to say the least.
'92 GS
My worklog
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I'm interested in the tranny... if you still have it when I come up there I might get it from you - how many miles are on it? same as engine?
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Mooneggs your more than welcome to pick it up, no im not trying to scam you guys the post office closed early yesterday and its a tight run to get home from school then go to the post office for me anyways. Im gonna get the stuff shipped tonight, tommorow at the latest for sure No more delays. Sorry for the wait for everyone that hasnt got their stuff yet.

EDIT: And yea same miles as the engine for the tranny.
Last edited by danmyers686 on August 31st, 2007, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

danmyers686 wrote:Mooneggs your more than welcome to pick it up, no im not trying to scam you guys the post office closed early yesterday and its a tight run to get home from school then go to the post office for me anyways. Im gonna get the stuff shipped tonight, tommorow at the latest for sure No more delays. Sorry for the wait for everyone that hasnt got their stuff yet.
No problem man, i'm not in no rush... just keep us posted. Thanks!
~FUeGo~
cstott282

Post by cstott282 »

PM and AIM sent...
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

danmyers686 wrote:Mooneggs your more than welcome to pick it up, no im not trying to scam you guys the post office closed early yesterday and its a tight run to get home from school then go to the post office for me anyways. Im gonna get the stuff shipped tonight, tommorow at the latest for sure No more delays. Sorry for the wait for everyone that hasnt got their stuff yet.

EDIT: And yea same miles as the engine for the tranny.
Phew! Ok then. :)
'92 GS
My worklog
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Alright, Everything has been shipped except for the Leather Seats which will go out very soon.
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

Hi again.

Anybody interested in Leather Seats?

Well, appearently there is some problems getting the seat covers off of the Leather Seats, and this has been dragging on for quite some time now.

Would anyone near danmyers686 be interested in buying these seats? I gave 200$ and will be looking for the same amount from the one that wants to buy them instead. Communication with danmyers686 has been ok, but I've been waiting since 20. august and I don't want to wait any longer.

So I thought that anyone interested can buy my place and go to his house and just get them.

If danmyers686 by any chance actually has shipped the seat covers, ignore this post.

I would like that potentially interested buyers post in this post so that both Dan and myself can watch the progress.

Regards,
Lars
'92 GS
My worklog
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Sorry guys my RS Blew up and im trying to get ahold of a bp to swap in as quick as possible its my only means of transportation. Im having a pretty rough time right and losing my baby didnt help the matters.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”