Blew Another (YET ANOTHER TRANNY!!!!) (4TH 1) Tranny (pics)

A forum for discussions regarding the MX-3' transmission. Swap, technical, and troubleshooting info should be placed here.
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

Ive only blown one Diff and that was with Stock Tranny with Stock sohc. blew it to pieces! never new 88hp could do it! stock clutch 2!, Now i got a BP with a F-series trans(got it cheap) and have had a single problem with it!and i slam the gears when racin..
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

TREVO123 wrote:Ive only blown one Diff and that was with Stock Tranny with Stock sohc. blew it to pieces! never new 88hp could do it! stock clutch 2!, Now i got a BP with a F-series trans(got it cheap) and have had a single problem with it!and i slam the gears when racin..
its going to go one day i been throw 3 f-series 3 g-series trans

4 where diff failure's and 2 where complete meltdown the whole tranny took a shyt. LOL funny there where both f-series trans LOL.
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.

Return to “Transmissions”