Pics 5.7L LS1 in an MX-3 GS!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Franko wrote:If theres one thing that annoys me it is when people put v8's in rx7's. Nothing against you or anything, I gotta give you props for doing it.. but it just rots me to my core to hear about or see it being done. Why not just turbo the rotary?

The sound of a rotary engine is like music to me, its just SO bad a-- sounding. I guess Im just not a v8 guy.. its big and inefficient, just the sound of them is like they are struggling to push the air in and out.. you say its gonna make 400 hp, thats like 70 hp per liter of displacement.. then take your usual turbo 1.3L rx7 that makes 500 hp.. Well thats 384 HP per liter!!!!

Any turbo rotary or turbo 4 cyl sounds so awesome. You cant really describe it until you hear it but the sound of a 1.8l 4 cyl thats making well over 350 hp sounds like it cant even believe it exists, like you are sure that the block is just going to explode in a fireball and kill everybody but it dosent, it just revs and wants to keep going past redline.. Awesome..

Ohh god, I wish it was summer.

/\ /\ /\
What he said
I can't satnd it when people take out a rotary for a GM 350.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

yep, i drove a 2004 z06 and it had mental power..nothing I have driven compared to it. I also drove an rx-7 with 460rwhp and it didnt have the stability of the vette or build quality. I also drove a 94 stock rx-7, that was a beauty in its own way, a car i would love to own.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”