Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Feedback: Nd4SpdSe

Post by fowljesse »

POSITIVE! Thanks for the clutch! The deal was so good, I feel bad, especially since I wanted to see your project finished.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Got a set of custom LED leather heated switches from an SE... great deal and good communication/fast shipping! thank you sir! :2thumbsup:
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

POSITIVE transaction

Mike let me know exactly when he would be back home and let me know when he was actually home.
i sent payment and he sent out the floor mats next day and gave me my tracking code, floor mats came a couple days later.

Great guy to deal with!!!

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”