A friend of mine is getting on my nerves

Off-Topic Discussions
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

i was THIS CLOSE of getting a talon with the neon engine... i test drove it and EWWW my mx3 was much faster than that crap and i just walked out of the lot... they had 2 talons with same engine and ewwie.. never went back.

Also drove a 4 cyl eclipse spider and EW.. wasnt fast (auto) my brother did like it and he bought it.. go figure..8000 dlrls from that same lot.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I forgot to mention we raced a bit from a roll
We were going form 30mph, then we hit it
Once I floored it, my automatic kicked into 1st gear, went to like 6,800RPMs, then kept on going till like almost 50mph.
Wasnt really a race beacause at 50mph we stopped.
Atleast I was beating him by my back bumper (i think my back bumper)

Now he areally wants to race
When I get my KLZE he'll be toast :D
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

dude i got a 1.6 sohc. i raced my friends done up tiburon 145 hp and beat him, i raced a early 90s integra and deffinetely beat him big time a few times and i even beat an rsx once out of like 3 trys, you should be able to beat a talon n/a easily just having a 5spd 1.8
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

mazdamx3sohc wrote:dude i got a 1.6 sohc. i raced my friends done up tiburon 145 hp and beat him, i raced a early 90s integra and deffinetely beat him big time a few times and i even beat an rsx once out of like 3 trys, you should be able to beat a talon n/a easily just having a 5spd 1.8
I am going to keep the stock ATX
I dont have a 5speed
I just dont have any faith in our cars as far as being stock
To tell you the truth, I doubt you beat a RSX. It just isnt possible
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

you wouldnt know u got an atx but i did while rolling 1 time out of like 3 trys
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I got a wierd question
Would shifting from 1st (L) to 2nd (S) and 3rd (D) help as long as I dont have it on the HOLD light help or would I just be killing my transmission?

A friend of mine always does that in his car, hasnt had problems with his ATX... yet
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

a friend of mine did that to then his car wouldnt go in reverse, its too much for the tranny to process though itll work for a while. your other option is a shift kit. a shift kit is actually much better then a 5 speed. it shifts for you better then a standard im told by many people.

Return to “Off-Topic”