Burning oil ....BAD

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

You may want to consider a Mega Squirt for the price.....but only if your familiar with wireing.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
ModMX3 - (Carmaster2005)

Post by ModMX3 - (Carmaster2005) »

Hello everyone ! Turns out at least 2 of my pistons are melted, everything else appears to be fine like rods and cap's. Does anyone know anywhere to get cheap replacment pistons and bearing's ? I allready have the rings, this would help me out drastically. Thanks everyone.
Apexi Safc 2 ,Timex Boost-Temp-Oil Gauges, Stage 1 Performance clutch, 8.5 mm Magnacore plug Wires,2.5 inch exhaust, Cold Air Intake , Short Shifter , High temp rotors & Ceramic pads to slow it all down !

Return to “Forced Induction”