megasquirt / gm sensor question

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Nice vid, How are your guys' coolant temp readings? mine seem to be around ~15 degrees warmer then ambient on coldstarts, and my engine temp peaks out at a little over 200.

What are you guys getting?
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Mine is usually right near ambiant and alwasy goes to 215 on the dot , never more..never less.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

Their is a plug and play unit?
[fs] 92 MX3 gs 2.5 klze v6, Intake, Exhaust,drop zone spring{awsome},Turbo, Splitfire plugs, fmu, gauges ,drilled slotted rotors ,motegi rims,tires,Blackout lights, and a nut behind the wheel~~ so far.
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

ALSO,,, will the v2.2 controll timing?
[fs] 92 MX3 gs 2.5 klze v6, Intake, Exhaust,drop zone spring{awsome},Turbo, Splitfire plugs, fmu, gauges ,drilled slotted rotors ,motegi rims,tires,Blackout lights, and a nut behind the wheel~~ so far.
rebel2k4

Post by rebel2k4 »

oh-hell wrote:ALSO,,, will the v2.2 controll timing?
Not how it comes stock. That was part of the deal, the MS I send you has been modified for 3 extra outputs (fan, vris, whatever) and has had the modifications made for ignition control. It was the same ecu I made 395 whp on. No way in hell I could do that without ignition control. It has a full 12x12 ignition map.

I gave you the software in that floppy disc. you MUST use that to tune the car, unless you want to switch to a different firmware and software version. I already loaded the corresponding MSQ and firmware into the ecu to run with that software to save you time.

Here is the megasquirt'n'spark site. read more. megasquirt.sourceforge.net/extra
94 Mazda MX3 GS - 395 whp 397 ft lbs untuned on pump gas and stock KLDE 15 psi boost. now running 16 psi and E85.. numbers=? 425ish whp
04 GSXR 600- full exh, power commander 3, int turn signals, etc
98 Ford Ranger 3.0L
01 YZ250- most fun vehicle Ive ever owned.
95 Eclipse- built 420a, 60-1, megasquirt, 371 whp @ 17 psi, dsm-broken-car-curse
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

Now thats a hook up. Props to Rebel, i tortured him and he never failed to give me in depth answers to my questions , shipped lightning fast, sent links and done everything he could to be helpful!! thanks dude !!
rebel2k4

Post by rebel2k4 »

oh-hell wrote:Now thats a hook up. Props to Rebel, i tortured him and he never failed to give me in depth answers to my questions , shipped lightning fast, sent links and done everything he could to be helpful!! thanks dude !!
No problem at all, I think youll be very happy with the setup once its all in and running :)

And you didnt bother me.... too much. Haha ;)
94 Mazda MX3 GS - 395 whp 397 ft lbs untuned on pump gas and stock KLDE 15 psi boost. now running 16 psi and E85.. numbers=? 425ish whp
04 GSXR 600- full exh, power commander 3, int turn signals, etc
98 Ford Ranger 3.0L
01 YZ250- most fun vehicle Ive ever owned.
95 Eclipse- built 420a, 60-1, megasquirt, 371 whp @ 17 psi, dsm-broken-car-curse

Return to “Forced Induction”