My Brother just got this today..

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

oh look its a big red box.... its that a caravan? i hear caravans cost like 250000 for ones that big LOL
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
DJ

Post by DJ »

Is that the dodge named after the condom (magnum) or the other car that looks exactly the same... the charger which looks like a chrysler 300 which looks like a--.

I saw one of those get OWNED the other day when it was backing out onto the road. It was so huge it couldnt make the turn into the single lane so it went accross into the second lane then was rammed.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

thatd be a charger...... looksl ike crap drives like crap and its not built that well either.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

now not saying he is dumb but if he were smarter he would have just waited for the new challenger which comes out next year and looks alot more like a muscle car...... http://www.allpar.com/cars/dodge/challenger.html

thats what they should have done with the charger in the first place.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

sorry its my bad it comes out in 2008 :oops:
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

you want to see my Charger???
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
marcus2966

Nice

Post by marcus2966 »

Yea,
Some people love it and some hate it, depends on your preference.

Tell you one thing gentlemen. It %#$@%#@% goes!!!!!!
This thing is a weapon...
Roll with it or get rolled over mother%@#er!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/478582_8_full.jpg
marcus2966

lol

Post by marcus2966 »

DavidOS wrote:oh look its a big red box.... its that a caravan? i hear caravans cost like 250000 for ones that big LOL
1st thing. Work on your english.

Second,

Your driving a 12 year old car thats worth aprox $1.800 on a good day.

Please dont laugh at others...

hahahahahehehe :lol: :lol:
precidian

Re: lol

Post by precidian »

marcus2966 wrote:
DavidOS wrote:oh look its a big red box.... its that a caravan? i hear caravans cost like 250000 for ones that big LOL

Second,

and what are you doing? Why not lead by example?
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
marcus2966

Re: lol

Post by marcus2966 »

:lol: :roll:
precidian wrote:
marcus2966 wrote:

Second,

and what are you doing? Why not lead by example?
DJ

Post by DJ »

Give that car 12 years and I doubt it will be worth $500. If you ever bought an American vehicle and tried to trade it in even a year later (if it’s still running) you would know the deprecation on them is TERRIBLE.
Why do you think Trans Ams become lawn ornaments for hicks all over North America?
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

DJ wrote:Why do you think Trans Ams become lawn ornaments for hicks all over North America?
LOL.... that is so true

i live in the country and the number of houses you see GM vehicles sitting on the lawn with the grass around it grown up to the windows is amazing

a few old jettas too, but im not going to lie, its pretty much all domestics
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
marcus2966

lol

Post by marcus2966 »

lmao!!!!! :roll:
JWMX3 wrote:
DJ wrote:Why do you think Trans Ams become lawn ornaments for hicks all over North America?
LOL.... that is so true

i live in the country and the number of houses you see GM vehicles sitting on the lawn with the grass around it grown up to the windows is amazing

a few old jettas too, but im not going to lie, its pretty much all domestics
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

This is a forum, not a online grammar tool, nor a online school. I am clearly not and English God such as yourself, then again im not a social reject who edits forum posts for english. All the words i used were english which you understood quite clearly or you would not have replied with sand in you vagina and PMd me with the same genital irritation.
The big monster truck is ugly I stand by that, and on any given day my car is closer to 4500$. mx3s are more fun and look wwway better even when they have rust holes in them. If this was not the case then I would not have random ppl. always asking if its a porsche. This speaks volumes about Mazdas "zoomzoom" looks and something you will never hear about with your giant red RV. Truth hurts I guess.

ps. You brought this upon yourself now Please go and waste your life editing my posts for english and grammar. good b----!
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
marcus2966

Porsche????

Post by marcus2966 »

$4500 wooooooo!!!!

And A Porche, Please!!!!!
LMAO!!! :lol: :lol:

DavidOS wrote:This is a forum, not a online grammar tool, nor a online school. I am clearly not and English God such as yourself, then again im not a social reject who edits forum posts for english. All the words i used were english which you understood quite clearly or you would not have replied with sand in you vagina and PMd me with the same genital irritation.
The big monster truck is ugly I stand by that, and on any given day my car is closer to 4500$. mx3s are more fun and look wwway better even when they have rust holes in them. If this was not the case then I would not have random ppl. always asking if its a porsche. This speaks volumes about Mazdas "zoomzoom" looks and something you will never hear about with your giant red RV. Truth hurts I guess.

ps. You brought this upon yourself now Please go and waste your life editing my posts for english and grammar. good beech!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”