V6 Engine Hesitates

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

jschrauwen wrote:
lakersfan1 wrote:
Dragonwight wrote:A timing belt by any chance?
No. But I did give my 5 year old a timing belt to bring to show and tell on letter 'T' day.
Good thing you didn't give em a transmission. :lol:
I tried to give her an alternator for 'A' day, but she couldn't lift her backpack.
Dragonwight

Post by Dragonwight »

Maybe its best that we stay on the subject in hand especially since i had a friend die from tuberculosis eh!
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

You actually know someone who died from tuberculosis? Jesus. Is Britain in the stone age or something? I thought only people in third world African countries still got that s---?
Dragonwight

Post by Dragonwight »

Well unfortunately TB is on the increase all over the world and a surprising number of people get it even in the good old USA as its getting resistant too alot of anti-biotics. The kind of thing you only find out afterwards. Anyway you got any suggestions on why my engine keeps hesistating?
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Dragonwight wrote: Anyway you got any suggestions on why my engine keeps hesistating?
Damned! Now I gotta answer the question?

Only times my car had symptoms even similar were when:

1) I left the pin in the diagnostics box so I was driving in diagnostics mode

2) My timing belt was off a couple teeth

I'd check those two.
Dragonwight

Plug Leads

Post by Dragonwight »

Thought id finish this thread off i had the plug leads tested by two garages and by the RAC right at the start of this problem all said no problem they were fine.! Yer Right in the end i went too a local mazda dealer who put it on diagnostics and changed the leads for a brand new pair (well expensive too) and now no more hesistation. Cost me for the diagnostics and leads but it worked out in the end.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”