OPEN LETTER TO Sean Mandell A.K.A Bugsy007

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

i can vouge for bugsy, nvrsrndr etc..etc.. sean, hes a good guy ive dealt with him a few times and each time he came through no worries at all.

It sucks getting ripped off but from my personal dealings with him i highly doubt he did it on purpose if something went awry then i have no doubt he will sort it out.

ps. the last post i made about ppl shaftin ppl suckin balls was to a guy i didnt know, now i know this is sean i cant say that at all, hes the complete opposite and was a good dude.

If i had a spare manifold id give it on his behalf.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Chronicle-Rod

Post by Chronicle-Rod »

Whether or not you can vouch for him in the past seems kind of irrelevant when the guy's not following through now - and it sure doesn't seem like he is.

Why does he have all the different usernames anyway?
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

greek606 wrote:Sean/ Bugsy007

You said you would investigate with the post office about the missing IM and would get back to me in a week. That was 10 days ago and no word yet. Hopefully you read this and reply or hopefully respond to the email I sent.
Thas pretty shady. Makes you wonder what is really goin on. I dont know why he told you it would take a week for him to look in to it when it would only take like a 2 minute phone call. I dont care how busy of a person he is, im sure he can take 2 minutes out of his lunch break or something.. If he was telling the truth about it being lost in shipment you would think he would be more then eager to prove that. I know I would be.

See if he will tell you what post office he used and you try and give them a call yourself.
bugsy007

Post by bugsy007 »

This has been resolved and I request that this thread gets closed.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

bugsy007 wrote:This has been resolved and I request that this thread gets closed.
There's a thousand stories in the naked city but this one was especially riveting so then where will we turn for entertainment? :shock: Anyone offered up book or movie rights to this thread?
Image -Jim

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”