Custom intake manifolds..who wants one??

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Joey's mx

Post by Joey's mx »

Trust me guys SCSFabrication is legit!! Great products for a great price....check them out!!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

No price?

Please get some better pics and post them.
Joey's mx

Post by Joey's mx »

Ok I will be getting some better pics!!! The orice for the V6 IM's are $600us-natural.. shipped
$650us-polished.. shipped

If you guys do a group buy they will be cheaper!!
And again if you have any questions email Steve at STEVE@SCSFABRICATION.COM

Again sorry for bad pictures..will get better ones soon!!
(trust me does not look like tinfoil)
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Joey's mx wrote:These intakes perform great at least 10 hp gains, more with aother mods!!!
Approx. $800.00cdn for approx 10 hp???? You do the math. I'm not really impressed with those numbers.

For more info email SCSFABRICATION.COM and they will go into great detail about how they are mad and perform!! Oh yeah and I beleive they are under $1000 Canadian for the v6 models!!!
If this is such a great product, why no web page to advertise? And why should I chase someone via email to get product information? Bring it out in the open for all to see....a little too covert for me.

Claude Matt has one on his 2.5L and WOW does it ever make a difference!!
Why isn't Claude stepping up and posting on the merits of this IM?

I have one on my B6ZE but have not yet got to get my car done yet so waiting to see the gains!!
What's holding you up? If your's isn't up and running how do you know how good they work with the RS or GS engines? Where are the stats to back up your claims?

Honestly it is well worth the money!!!
Again, same questions. How do you know it's well worth the money if your car doesn't have it installed and Claude has not made any supporting statements to back your statement up? Who or what is telling you that it is worth the money? Would it be because the fabricators told you so? I sincerely hope not. It may be in the best interest of all concerned when it comes to new products for this BB community, that they once again follow normal procedures, contact Jeff and folow BB protocal.
It appears to me to be a bit of a back door advertisement scheme. Would your overwhelming adulation for this product be a result of you recieving this product for free or at a great discount in lieu of you posting and advertising about it on this BB? Reasonable questions I would say. The way this thread is going, John's little red flag is starting to surface...will wait on further.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
kiwi_MX3

Post by kiwi_MX3 »

Having looked at the Picture's even though they are quite blurry
I find the Claim of 10Hp hard, the plenum chamber is not Uniform
and the pipe work leaves a lot to be desired.

Horsepower can be made on the "stock" Im's by cleaning up inside
the Viris Point butterflys with a die grinder and fabrication of a better
front to rear bank equalizer.
Kiwi - Native Bird Of New Zealand, semi-nocturnal, secretive bird
Flightless, though can be found flying firstclass
Poor eyesight, though can spot a good pub at 100yards.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kiwi_MX3 wrote:Having looked at the Picture's even though they are quite blurry
I find the Claim of 10Hp hard, the plenum chamber is not Uniform
and the pipe work leaves a lot to be desired.
Horsepower can be made on the "stock" Im's by cleaning up inside
the Viris Point butterflys with a die grinder and fabrication of a better
front to rear bank equalizer.
In essence "flowing" the IM, right Matt?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

lakersfan1 wrote: Open your eyes people. I've been telling people since LAST YEAR JUNE he's not going to deliver on the manifolds. And here we are and GForce automotive dumped him because he STILL HASN'T DELIVERED ANY MANIFOLDS! People are starting legal action against him. I think anybody that gave him money at all in the last year should kick thier own asses since it seemed pretty apparent to any sane person he was screwing everyone. The ONLY manifold delivered was the prototype, regardless of what the stupid site said.
Well I talk to Rob all the time and I know he is still working on them. I could sit here and tell you every problem he has had and whats going on with his personal life, but it really doesn't amount to squat, because people haven't gotten their IM's that they paid good money for. All I know is that they WILL be built but when that is God only knows. As for that prototype, thats all it is, not worth $50, it was never built for extended use, cause if it was then there would be tons of them by now.

As for this thread, until we see all the pictures and proof by dyno don't waste our webspace trying to sell something that could very well be non existant product.
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”