Wanting to sell my 95 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Too much Time

Post by Too much Time »

Well rod, I'm glad you came with a come back even though it took a long time. Some people highball just cause they know they are going to get lowballed. And yes, I have a 95 mica blue gs in my driveway, and for a grand, I'd give you the wheels so I would find it insulting. I might throw in the mats.
I understand where you are coming from, but you might be hard pressed to get a discount from a canuck just cause your from south of the border.

I actually think this girl ditched the post.....
95 240sx S14 - Yes, I go Sideways
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

Well once a car, any car is 10 years old. its just old. No matter what it looks like. The average person will not buy it, drive it, make it his/her daily driver.

Yes, there are always a few ppl who will keep a car older than 10 years , but those are us who love whatever car it is. i still have my 93 Geo Storm GSi
LIke DVHs car, most are beautiful great cars but most banks wil not loan any monies on cars 10 years or older.
So one has to come up with all the cash. Most young ppl cant come up with that much money.

Also most of us have our noses stuck up the muffler of our cars and ask too much. We have "invested" too much time and monies in our cars but that does not make it worth that much more. like u that wants 1000 per u wheels, heck i can find them for less than half that price on ebay and local stores. U end u with ur wheels foreve and ever. if that makes u happy, so be it.

I drive mine 20 miles per week since i work from home. So i dont put much mileage or time on my car.
I also found a car repair shop that does all my repairs free for exchange of me doing their computer maintance.

BTW, i took a lot of time to respond because i did not have..too much time

i go on fun runs every 4/6 weeks, just a few hundred miles to let my baby run.

wud love to find a modded 95/96 MX-3 GS stick at a decent price.
Guess what, i can wait, no rush in finding it and i will find it sooner or later.
i keep my eyes on autotrader CA and here. one day i will find it. just a matter of time and since i am in no rush it will happen
heck i waited 5 years to buy my nissan king cab. kept it for 13 years and then gave it away to a friend. ya i am not a young one like most of u. i am 56
PEACE
Cyn

Post by Cyn »

Ok, I'm not getting involved in this whole "battle of the value of cars" but c'mon, enough with the Too much time jokes! Please, for everyone's sake!
'99 ECLIPSE SPYDER GS-T
'95 Talon TSI ~ FOR SALE
'95 MX3 RS - SOLD
'93 MX3 GS - SOLD
'92 MX3 GS - SOLD

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”