!! Huge !! parts sale, 6 crates of Mx-3 parts, all years

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

For future reference, please do not ask for parts that are NOT on the list. That means that we do not have them. If you have a question about something on the list, please PM Patdiesel.

I will try to add things to the list if we have forgotten about a part in our inventory but as of now, what's been posted is what we are selling.
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

PM sent
Team_mazdamx

Post by Team_mazdamx »

pmed again, waiting for reply thx
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

need passenger bearing ..
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I need the dash pieces from the front windshield. Its for a 94. Do you still have them
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Control Arms

Post by Spinkx79 »

Ill take the 2 best looking Lower control arms u have.

To: Whitby Ontario. L1N 7C4

Pm or email me with a shipping price plz

Spinkx79@yahoo.ca

Thanks
Team_mazdamx

Post by Team_mazdamx »

anyone heard back from them??? Im still waiting for my reply?!
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Team_mazdamx wrote:anyone heard back from them??? Im still waiting for my reply?!
Patrick responded to an email quickly w/shipping info. here. Might try that instead of PM. Maybe his PM storage is maxed?
Image -Jim
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I've answered all PMs that I've recieved. I would appreciate it if all questions or comments would be directed to my e-mail at patdiesel@yahoo.com, it is easier to keep track of all the requests that way since there is no way to organize PMs. I wil handle and requests sent to my email and J-Dog (Justin) is handeling any posts on this thread. If you can't for some reason get a response by either form then you can allways ask a question at our club forum http://www.atlantamx3.com/mocaforum
Again thanks for looking and remember that these parts will be for sale for a short time only. I need the space in my storage barn for projector headlamp kit making and rear hatch cover making. These group buys will begin soon. Please don't ask any ?s about the group buys, all will be made clear in due time.
Patrick
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

If anyone has any trouble getting in touch with Patrick Or Justin, I can be reached at georgiaboy_11@yahoo.com. I can answer your questions and handle any requests you might have.
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

I need a combo switch(wipers, cruise, turn siganals) I have a 93 auto gs with cruise. Which one do i need?
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

you need the 94- combo. Make sure you request the cruise version in your e-mail. Price is 30 + shipping and packing + 3 MX-3.com donation. E-mail me at patdiesel@yahoo.com with an address for a shipping quote.
thanks Patrick
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
gapimpin

Post by gapimpin »

i need front shocks and springs that will fit a 92 rs price with shipping to austin texas 78613
mamoo

Post by mamoo »

There's nothing there that I need ...

I just wanted to say thanks for posting that list!
You'll take my MX-3 away ... from my cold dead hands!
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

I need info on the spindles I've ordered. I sent another email but I haven't heard anything from Pat since 4/8. Here's a copy of the last email I sent on 4/19.
Have you weighed the spindles yet? I'll be paying with Paypal as soon as I get the total for all the parts and shipping.
I understand that you're busy but I'm trying to finish my car and I can't do that without the new spindles.

Thanks,
McKenzie

Here's a copy of my last email as well as your last reply:
On 4/8:

I'll have to weigh the spindles before trying to quote you shipping. I'll do that next week as I'm in the middle of a ZE swap for one of the club members. The spindles are not ABS equiped, so you might need to swap over the ABS sensor from the ones you have. We accept Paypal or money order. If Paypal the address is patdiesel@yahoo.com or mail money order to
Patrick McNair
2016 Bascomb Carmel Road
Woodstock, GA. 30189
You'll need to include a copy of this e-mail with the money order or type in the directions for Paypal what part and the breakdown of the cost (which I'll get to you with the shipping quote next week)
Patrick

KenzieMX3@aol.com wrote:
On 4/6:

These are the parts I need (as listed in your post:)

Spindle With Caliper Front/Driver All v6 (gs) ?k $25 each/$40 pair
Spindle With Caliper Front/Passenger All v6 (gs) ?k $25 each/$40 pair

Just so there's no mix up or misunderstandings...I need both sides on the front. I don't need the ones for the rear. Also, my MX3 is a '92 GS with ABS.
Can you please let me know what shipping cost will be to 72904 and what the final total will be. Also, maybe I missed it in your original post, but what forms of payment do you accept? Do you have Paypal?

Thank You
McKenzie Ransom
Kenzie on MX-3.com
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”