who makes this kit?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

i beleive these are the side skirts in question they are sold as part of the type b kit but they are called combat sides http://www.onderground-design.com/show_ ... 03&ID=3755
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

dman you guys it is not fx...i know the guy who owns the car and it isn't fx for a fact..I'll try to find out tomorrow
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
babar

Post by babar »

yea, ive actually found the side skirts once, i contacted ww about them, and they replied with a link to the manufacturer, i cant remember who they are, but it was a domestic conpany i think (american). ive tried to find the lips on speedlooks site, but alas, its in german, i was able to translate the 1st page with google, but i couldnt find the parts........hmmmmmm. im not so fond of the front lip, i actually like the kombat chin spoiler better, but will probably end up putting an entire front piece on my car, if i can find one that flows with those skirts. if you look closely, you can see the corners of the rear lip match up with the skirts, so i will be looking for a front end that does the same:)
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

babyblueMX3 wrote:this kit was made by speedlook..this guy lives in my area..it's no company that you guys name above... I posted the link to the company that was selling the kit in a previous post..I don't know wich one though

I remember you posted a link to http://WWW.1bodykit.com ....the link you provided didn't work then and still doesn't work :shrug:
Last edited by GregoryChristian on January 12th, 2005, 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

yeah greg I remember it was on that site now
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

oh i always just thought it was a kit custom made by that guy :? but i guess Speed Look is a real company? it would be cool if they had a website or something. i'd love to see more of their work!
92 Autozam AZ3
babar

Post by babar »

Sam Baker wrote:oh i always just thought it was a kit custom made by that guy :? but i guess Speed Look is a real company? it would be cool if they had a website or something. i'd love to see more of their work!
yea, speedlook is a dutch company, but i cant navigate their site:(
babar

Post by babar »

ok, i just got a reply from speedlook. they do not make bodykits. the person who replied looked at the link to the page, he tried the url on the front lip just like i did, and the page does not work or is no longer in service. he also said, that to his knowledge, there is no other speedlook company around, so he was baffled by the url on the guys lip, http://www.speedlook.cbj.net whitch does not exist, so, the front and back lips are in debate, but there IS a munufacturer for the skirts, but its not onderground, i will contact ww again to find out.

Return to “Appearance”