Holy Hell! What in gods name is this supposed to be?

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

BuGS wrote:
bubbaflaat wrote:I know custom work isn't easy. Believe me I know that of all things. I just did a crap load of body work to my car before painting it and that was very tedious. Its like anything though, you can dump a pile of money and/or man hours into something and it can still very much suck. Like take myself for example, I can go rent a tux, and get a haircut, lift wieghts, run, etc.. and i'll still be and ugly idiot... but i'll be an ugly idiot with lots of money invested into myself? So that makes me look awesome then?? Just cause someone wastes ALOT of money on something doesn't mean its cool. And putting a caddilac tailight assembly on an mx-3, or any other car for that matter. Is just plain silly. And that really makes it look retarded. I'm still trying to understand alot of people on this board. Just because someone else has a mx-3, and they do stupid s--- to it, why does that mean you like it? Is it just cause someone else is modifing a MX-3? Maybe its just cause I used to own a civic, and there were other civics all over the place that stupid people were trying to make cool. If I posted pictures of a dodge neon with a HUGE bodykit on it and some buick taillights, and dumb custom molded crap everywhere, everyone would think its a ricey piece of crap. But then someone does it to a mx-3, and people are like "wow, there was alot of work put into that, so that makes it cool". I just don't get it.
In most ways I totally agree with you. I hate it when people are like "look at that ricer, I bet he only has intake and exhaust or something. That ********!" Then I ask "So what have you done to your car?" They reply " Intake and exhaust but I have a turbo in the works" But it has been in the works for 8 months.... So if it is their own car then it isn't rice. I gave my car a nice paint job but when I got the car, it had gold rims. So I call my car rice.

To each their own.
I seen your car on your cardomain page and honestly I can say it looks like pure...
Good Job. Thought I was going to say garbage? Nah, the rims are pretty nice and it goes well with the color of your car.
When people say crap like that to you just rev it and let them hear the nice sound of the turbo.
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Chopperpozz

Post by Chopperpozz »

Can i get some chop sticks for this rice!
93 Black KL-DE powered Mx-3.
E-mail - chopperpozz@hotmail.com
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Guys, I hate to break it to you, but that car is definately not "Rice".

In my opinion that car although it is not really an MX-3 any more, is the epitome of an auto enthusiast who has spent a lot of time and effort in "customizing" his car.

Although the customization he has done may not be to everyones tastes, you cannot say that it was not done well.

Give up on the "Rice is what I don't like" attitude....
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

i personally can't stand to look at the back of the car for more than i few minutes. HOWEVER, i am extremly impressed by both this person's enthusiasm in body work, and the ability shown in fitting the various components. i must admit that the headlights are pretty nice on the car. over all, i don't much care for it, but that's my personal tastes.
good work on the car whoever owns it.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

ehh, its not rice, theres no yellow paint or stickers any where on the car.lol But seriously it may be ugly, but its not riced out. I'm with Jeff on this one
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

i just posted teh pics cause it's funny and goes with what Chopperpozz said
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

car looks good... just one question.. how does he open his trunk?
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

in my opinion rear end is definitely best part of the car, front end is ugly, too big of headlights were fitted, cmon its not lexus full size passenger car, something smaller should've been fitted intergra or similar sized car.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

ALLSPEED GiNO wrote:car looks good... just one question.. how does he open his trunk?
he doesnt, it appears to be molded shut lol
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”