Anyone interested to change the meet for sundays?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
salmont

Re: Anyone interested to change the meet for sundays?

Post by salmont »

Pink MX-3 girl: Do you still want to go down on the Wednesday night?
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

If/when we meet on sunday we should make it earlier in the day. 8 just isnt cool when its a sunny day. If its nice out sunday we should all cruise places perhaps whitby if typhoonk says theres something going on over there.
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

Thanks for reminding me!! If you want to see a ton of cars (mostly GM stuff, but whatever classics are good) come on down to oshawa on a saturday night. At around 11pm people meet up at taunton and harmony at the big Walmart plaza, right in front of Timmies. I'll probably be there, and I know Arkadius shows up most of the time.
There are usually about 30 to 50 mustangs, all years, and from stock, to crazy fast. All you can hear is superchargers when they come in. And there are tons of other cars, rx-7 group, 323 group, civics, trucks, motocycles.
Then depending on how late you stay - some of them migrate somewhere for some street ..... Can't say it on here.
Always cool to get there at 10pm and just stand on the corner and watch the cool cars pull in.
If anybody is interested, start a new post asking people if they want to come. Happens pretty much every saturday till it's cold :2thumbsup:
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”