Whatcha think of my car??

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Paragon

Re: Whatcha think of my car??

Post by Paragon »

looks awesome! i love the seats. how hard were they to get in? did you have to use the stock tracks?
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

nice rims bro,i didnt think 15's could giev it a nice look but i was wrong, car is lookin good but personal opinion, get your tail lights done, get them paint all red, that would look sick!! but whatever you do, do not get altezzas!!!<P> lata
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Q187

Post by Q187 »

I have the same rims only 17"<BR> <A HREF="http://www.bcms-inc.com/MIKE/MX3-2.JPG" TARGET=_blank>http://www.bcms-inc.com/MIKE/MX3-2.JPG</A>
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Just my opinion so dont hate, but i dont like the seats. They look like seats that should be on a fast car. Other than that the car looks nice. I myself prefer 17 inch rims. Also, how did u get the bumper replaced for free??
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Ebsouljah

Post by Ebsouljah »

I got it replaced for free cuz i was leaving burger king, and some fag cut a blind corner and hit me head on...he was only going about 5mph, but i was stopped cuz i saw him...No the seats dont touch the roof liner, theres about 1/4in between them...Yes did but tracks, i dont know if the stock ones would work, but i just got them anyway...And yes the drivers seat is crooked, but freinds eclipse had the same problem :(
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

when i mounted my seats i just welded the original seat track to the new seat and now i have sliding non reclinable seats. helps for gettin in and out of :D
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Is it just me or is your sunroof clear?? Mine is painted over =/<P>was that a mod you did? or is that something that comes standard in later models?
Ebsouljah

Post by Ebsouljah »

Yes my sunroof is clear, but i dont think it came on the later models cuz mine is a 92. And i have only seen one around here with a colored sunroof, and the guy said it came from canada.
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Damnit, I want a clear sunroof LOL
mx3chom

Post by mx3chom »

love the car man. added style while keeping the classy look of the car. way to go!!!<P>later,<BR>dominic
RIP 95 rs

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”