larger injectors setup

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
BATTOSAI

Re: larger injectors setup

Post by BATTOSAI »

I looked at it but it´s quite expensive, and import taxes and charges will eat many of my funds. I´d like to investigate with the two speed fuel pump mod, which I have found to my surprise that it exists and is used on many cars! I have found a lot of info about this, including wiring diagrams (Toyota users bypass their relays to achieve maximum fuel pump flow at full time) While I was printing all those articles a nasty idea come to my mind while thinking on how I could have a lean idle, and here´s my latst and crazy idea:<BR>It´s to create a calibrated air leak after the VAF with a filter attached to it and controlled by a solenoid,which will be operated by a vacuum dependant switch (Vacuostat) which will be connected where the pcv vent valve was before having it´s own little filter (boost into the valve cover produces the oil stick to take off!!). It sounds scary!! :eek:<p>[ November 28, 2002: Message edited by: BATTOSAI ]
European Mx3 GsRT
maldo

Post by maldo »

Yes you are crazy and enjoy making things more complicated than they have to be. ;) <P>Buy a MAP sensor, either 2 BAR or 3 BAR. This is the proper way of using the S-AFC. I don't have the link with me right now as I am at work but do a search on Yahoo for "fooling the S-AFC", the site is based on info for the integra but it works just the same.
BATTOSAI

Post by BATTOSAI »

I will do! Thanks!
European Mx3 GsRT

Return to “Forced Induction”