UK MX-3 Meet?

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Chicago

UK Meet

Post by Chicago »

Hello, yes I would be definitely interested in a meet. I have just got an MX-3 V6 (red) SE, and would love to meet others who like this car, and get any tips re parts etc. etc. Not modified in any way - again totally original as others that have replied.

Look forward to further information.
UK_MX3

Post by UK_MX3 »

I would be up for a meet but it would have to be a weekend. I would suggest making it on one of the big jap show days >>> don't think there are that many mx owners interested in meeting up! I need plenty of notice as i work 6 days a week!

The further towards the summer it is the more my car will have done! It's still quite standard as is but got more plans.

I got my rear bumper here and waiting to go on, waiting on the rest from america! been such a long time i've been waiting> And oops i need a new wing mirror lol
Pedro_mx3
Supporting Member

Post by Pedro_mx3 »

well im gonna be attending JAE and JAPfest if u guys fancy goin to them, jus drop us a line an we'll have to organise
I'm not worried about the bullet with my name on, Im worried about the one that says 'To Whom it may Concern'....

Make a Donation, Keep Mx3.com Alive!!

1991 V6 K8 -- My baby, i miss her... On her way to car heaven... <3
Chicago

Post by Chicago »

Sorry but I am a bit ignorant about these things, what are Japfest and JAE etc, and when are they held and where? If you can post some more information then we can all consider whether this is a good idea. Will these events be packed, and how safe will our beloved cars (!) be?

Cheers.
Pedro_mx3
Supporting Member

Post by Pedro_mx3 »

well JAPfest is at the Castle Combe racing circuit in Wiltshire on the 21st of May and JAE is 22-24th of July in Peterborough, they are both huge events and our cars would definitely be safe, i woll Definitely be attending JAE an very likely be at JAPfest 2.

http://www.japfest.co.uk/

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/
I'm not worried about the bullet with my name on, Im worried about the one that says 'To Whom it may Concern'....

Make a Donation, Keep Mx3.com Alive!!

1991 V6 K8 -- My baby, i miss her... On her way to car heaven... <3

Return to “MX-3 Meets”