Puget Sound Meet "UP DATE"

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Josh
Supporting Member

Re: Puget Sound Meet "UP DATE"

Post by Josh »

that sux, hopefully you will be able to get it in time. well keep us posted as to if you can come or not.
5pdMx3Girl

Post by 5pdMx3Girl »

wow, that really sucks. good luck to you.
*SoRa*
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Hey i am a newer member of the boards and i am thinking of comming. Due to prior arrangements i can't make the MX-West Meet in Vancouver so mayeb i can make this. I Would have 1 person. and Hopefully i will have my Stut Bars, Hatch Shade, and Cold air in for this! I will know by tomorrow!

<small>[ June 25, 2004, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Clayton ]</small>
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

I am also a new member that would like to make it to the event. I would be bringing my gal...an entrance sounds awesome, and we will probably fend for ourselves as far as the food situation goes. keep us posted on meeting times and places.
Gimpmonkey

Post by Gimpmonkey »

Alrighty then...I'll grab some chips, and some pop. Anybody want some fried chicken? Potato salad? I know, I know, 'tater salad's the bane of most outdoor food centered activities... :D Unfortunately, due to unforseen (financial) circumstances, I ain't gonna have any mods in the MX-3, like to pick y'all's brain for info...if y'all don't mind to much.... :2thumbsup:
5pdMx3Girl

Post by 5pdMx3Girl »

how exciting... this meeting is coming up really fast! and we have more members joining, always great to see.
my car will be completely stock unless i miracously find a bunch of money to add some mods. but all's good.
*SoRa*
sharpcadd

Post by sharpcadd »

Those of you still up for an entrance… The 76 station is at the corner of 99/pac hwy and 240th. I believe this is the same intersection as the midway drive-thru the directions listed above talk about. Let’s leave that gas station at 12:00 so everyone get there a minute or two early. If we’ve already left, then just meet us at the park. I’ll have my radios with me so if you have yours, how about ch5 sub2.

Hey Josh, you want to come by my place on your way down? We can drive from Seattle to Des Moines together. I’ll call you Friday like I did last week.

:driver:

Is there anyone else north of Seattle that is going? If so, then let me know and you can swing by my place on your way down to start a convoy. Is there anyone south of Seattle in between Seattle and Des Moines that we can join on our way down?
Dan Sharpe
'92 owner
mx-west member
ogtff

Post by ogtff »

I'm
what should I bring?
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

Sorry all, I can't make the tripas I originally thought. gotta work all weekend. After seeing you guys at the show, I've got to save up alot of money to make my car half as nice as everyone elses. So sorry, but count me out. :dunno:

Will
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

nos21, thats alright. dont worrie about it.

so as far as food goes we have

-Dan bringing
hamburgers and buns
-im bringing all the condements
-5pdMx3Girl
pop
-Gimpmonkey
bringing some chips and pop.

if anyone else wants to bring something that you think we might be missing please do so. Teal MX you could bring some cookies if you want. its up to you.

so i hope to have a good turn out. should be good. once again here are some directions.
From the south:
Take exit #147 off I-5. Follow signs west, and turn right on 16th St. past the Safeway store (sign missing). Then follow signs to park. Turn on Marine View Dr., which runs through the park. Turn left into the park.

From the north:
Take exit #149 off of I-5, go west, then turn south on Hwy. 99 (sign missing). Follow the signs into the park. Turn right on 240th at the Midway Drive-in. Turn left on Marine View Dr. and turn right into the park.

here is the link to the web site for the park
http://www.parks.wa.gov/parkpage.asp?selectedpark=Saltwater&pageno=1

so if anyone needs anything please feel free to email me.
sharpcadd

Post by sharpcadd »

Don't forget to meet at the 76 Station at the corner of pac hwy and 240th before we roll into the park. Let's leave the station at noon.

Channel 5 sub 2 for those with radios.

n_o_s_21, the only req't is that you like your car. It doesn't have to be neither clean nor modified... just liked (or in the case of some MX-West people... way too loved).

:2thumbsup:

Anybody have a football, or something else BBQ'ie dink around with? Bring it!

<small>[ July 22, 2004, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Dan Sharpe ]</small>
Dan Sharpe
'92 owner
mx-west member
Gimpmonkey

Post by Gimpmonkey »

I'll get some plates and some plasticwares too, can't eat out of ya hands only....tough to do. Pasta salad, or potato salad,too. :werd:
Gimpmonkey

Post by Gimpmonkey »

I got lost, didn't make it...shoulda read the directions, I thought it was Dash Point, drove around for 2 hours...gave up and went home :confused2: feeling quite stupid..... :sadwavey: see y'all around.....
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

gimpmonkey-
at least you tried, there were only 3 MX3's there including mine. far less than what was estimated. only a few people told me that they werent going to make it. oh well it was a really hot day. maybe we can have some kind of mini meet next month or something. we will have to see. thanks for who came out and who tried to.
ogtff

Post by ogtff »

I WISH MORE CARS WOULD HAVE SHOWED, I HAD FUN WITH THE DRIVE.JOSH GIVE ME A CALL THANKS
JAIME

Return to “MX-3 Meets”