My Sherbert Orange MX-3 Pics!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Talon_66

Re: My Sherbert Orange MX-3 Pics!

Post by Talon_66 »

:eek: WOW :eek:
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
JoBoMX3

Post by JoBoMX3 »

Thanks for the compliments guys.

There wasn't much body work done at all really. Just minor finger tip sized ones around the car. Couple hours on the door and that's about it. It's the labour you pay the top shops and the hours it takes them to perfect it.

You can get very good quality for less than 6g's (including molding) but just make sure they make brackets for the skirts, rear and front bumpers. EXTRA brackets. When the skirts are reinforced, they dont flap around and fall off like some cars you see.

Plus you gotta remember that taces alone were about 800.00. If you can get someone under the table that will warranty their work. There's even MORE money to save.

I just wanted to make sure my *** was covered and the best body shop in this town did it. Unfortunately everyone one in this town suck, except for them and they know they can bring their prices up because of it.

Thanks again for the comments
Chicks dig orange cars
lok

Post by lok »

wow the kit and the color just look too outrages to me.... but its nice body work and paint... altezzas are nice and maybe should put on a erebuni spoiler..
Redhouse

Post by Redhouse »

never really liked full body kits or those wheels but i really really like what you've done - it all came together and looks amazing.

well done and i agree - one of the best looking mx-3's i've seen from a user on this board. *and* a b.c. ride! nice job! :2thumbsup:
1996 Black GS 1.8l w. PRM intake and custom exhaust, zx2 strut conversion and Intrax springs, B&M short shifter and SRD bronzoil bushings, Ractive front and rear strut bars, Raxles axles, ESpec clear markers and front signals w. driving lights, Alpine headunit with 10" JL sub, jbl amp and front speakers.

Awaiting installation: Magnecore 8.5 Comp. ignition wires, ACT Stage 1 clutch w. SS clutch line, Outlaw phenolic spacers.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Originally posted by JoBoMX3:

Cost of the kit to be molded on and the whole car to be painted was $5700.00. I had some body work like minor dents and door handles needing repair too though. So anywhere from 5 - 6g's I'm guessing depending on the condition of your car. You definately get what you pay for though. There hasn't been a problem and the paint is flawless.
Wow thats a little crazy, you can't argue with the results though, they more than speak for themselves. That is one hell of a slick paint job.
tocixxx

Post by tocixxx »

Very nice

The second complete Aresspeed MX-3 on the board !
Congrats.

BTW i had the same problems with the kit. The skirts took about 2 days to fit !
92 GS-R, RX-8 Lightning Yellow, Complete Aresspeed Bodykit
http://www.cardomain.com/id/tocixxx
Mazda Speed & Style Club Austria http://www.mazdaclub.at
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

Looks Great. Awesome color.
You gotta lower it

Return to “Appearance”