*sigh* Girlfriends....

Off-Topic Discussions
ZEmadman

Re: *sigh* Girlfriends....

Post by ZEmadman »

man i feel so bad for you, i think i agree w/pretty much everyone else "once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater" end of story. drunk or not. you have to have some sense about you. she knew damn well before she was drinking what her intentions were. some girls are just rotten like that. if i were you i'd kick her as far away as possible. it really sucks to be in that situation and i really feel for ya.

sidenote: i had dated a girl for a while and she met up w/her ex-boyfriend at a CHURCH RETREAT! well the 2 of them decided that they needed another chance and subsiquently i was dumped. i found out about a week later she had cheated on me during the retreat, so she dumped me thinking i wouldnt find out, either way, i did and ended up getting some pretty sweet revenge....but not as good as custommx....DAAAAAYYUM!!!

just some advise, dont run off and jump into another relationship right away, just hang out and be a dude for a while. it's really hard to adjust to the situation and you'll want time to really procces it and get over it. but when you do start dating again, you just have to stress honesty as a core value in your relationship. not saying that you didnt before but you can just tell that some girls will lie and others (like my g/f thank God) absolutely dispise lying and dishonesty. be friends w/a girls and find out about them first and how they act, who they hang w/blah blah blah, so that the 2 of you really know each other before you make it more serious.

revenge tips: get back any/EVERYthing that you guys 'shared', like me and my old g/f for example, we had pictures, videos, just little things that were reminders of each other...and then sell what you can *sell some of HER stuff that you might have too*, and light the rest up w/some good ol gas-o-line! and make sure it gets back to her friends to really nag at her. if it doesnt bug her, at least you'll feel better.

just ask yourself some questions and find out if you did get back with her, would it ever work...

1. do i really want to be w/someone that could do such a vile thing to me?

2. could i look this girl in the face and not think about what she did?

3. could i ever trust this girl 100% EVER again?

number 3 is key! trust is earned, she blew it...

... now go sell some stuff and buy some new rims! :2thumbsup:
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

hey Franko..been there a couple of months ago..I know what it is..you'll learn that girls come and go..even if it's rough you'll have to let her go..
and. . .
DO NOT FORGIVE HER

I did it once and regreted it..she did it again :shrug:

but you bet I made her feel like she was $hit
btw. I was with her for over 2 and a half years
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

i dont understand this? the trend here is this has happened to people on thie board who were in relationships for 2+ years? wtf? wouldnt you think that the longer you were in the relationship the more stable it would be? i know every releationship has it's ups and downs but that sucks!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

ya, spend money on car, at leats it doesnt ever cheat lol
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

*sigh* I just dont know what to do.. I might end up taking her back. The only thing is that the thought of what she did will always be lingering around. I still might make everyone elses mistake and take her back. We will see what happens in the next little while I suppose.
It just rots me thinking about some other dude having his hands all over my woman. Even if we were broken up it would still bother me, you know?
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Originally posted by Franko:
*sigh* I just dont know what to do.. I still might make everyone elses mistake and take her back...
Sounds like you've answered your own question... :shrug:
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

Originally posted by Franko:
*sigh* I just dont know what to do.. I might end up taking her back
you do that and she'll do it again trust me on that one...oh well it's your life..do whatever you want :shrug:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Neil

Post by Neil »

Hey Frank,

Didnt see ya on messenger so i figured i reply here. Id say keep your distance for a short while. But i do have to agree with everyone else who said it. Once a cheater always a cheater. Msg me next time you see me around on messenger.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Originally posted by nos92mx3:
custommx3 youre my hero, takes back the ring she gave you and the engaement ring as well and bought rims for the mx i suppose?
I took them back, and bought rims with the $$.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

good man
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Aston Wards

Post by Aston Wards »

Feel your pain dude, same thing happened to me, except it was my step-brother she hooked up with! (he had a twin turbo Subaru Legacy, go figure!) anyways, i took her back, believed her sh*t, ended up spending another year of mistrust and emotional crap, don't do it dude, it'll never be what is was, sometimes you have to go with the short term pain for the long term gain (yeah, corny I know) Good luck, you'll need it!
91 Eunos Presso KF-ZE
89 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+2
90 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+0
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

dont you dare take her back! you might feel wierd about some other dude having his hands all over her and she was once yours but could you ever really be happy w/her knowing she did it when you were TOGETHER!?!!?

i know you're in a tough spot but really think this through, you dont want to get hurt again. im just saying that for me, i could never fully trust a woman if she did that to me, and once trust is gone...that pretty much RUINS! the relationship...
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

Hey, man just wanted to say good luck in whatever you do decide.

But I do agree with most of the one liners on this board
once a cheater....
short term pain long term gain(haven't heard this one in years. it's a good one though)

But just to throw a good note in this thread.
Sometimes things work out, custommx is getting married next year, and I am getting married in july.
So hear's to new things and new beginings!!!
:2thumbsup: CHEERS my friends CHEERS!!!! :2thumbsup:
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Thanks guys...
Even though I havent met any of you in person, I consider you all friends...
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

awwwwwwww, GROUP HUG! :p
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy

Return to “Off-Topic”