Fast & Furious 3 ( Redlined )

Off-Topic Discussions
17seconds

Re: Fast & Furious 3 ( Redlined )

Post by 17seconds »

Originally posted by Franko:
I would love for there to be an mx-3 in the third one. Big sleazy tach on the dash because the stock gauge can only go to 8000 rpm and it needs to go past that. Then it is converted to awd using the parts and engine from a 323 gtr. It should be the star of the movie!
The movie would be mostly based around the mx-3.. there will be a highway chase scene in there in which the mx gets away. Then later on in the movie when they meet up with Hallie berry or that chick who starred in dark angel or both of them, a 24 minute sex scene takes place over the hood of the mx-3, then inside, then on the engine then on the stereo in the trunk.. In fact lets just rename the movie to "The Fast and the Furious MX-3's unite" Or "The Fast and the Faster" I cant really think of one now but if someone else can think of one better you could be eligable for a prize.
Actually no you wont but try anyway.
No ****, I wish I was working on the movie because I would out one in, hell I'd put MINE in haha. I would also like to see the Gran Turismo series get it...I heard someone actually did do a mod for a PC game and put an MX-3 in it.

Anyway yeah if they get Vin I can't wait to see this film.

Return to “Off-Topic”