Good joke I heard...

Off-Topic Discussions
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Here's another...

What do you call an Alabama farmer with a sheep under each arm?

A pimp.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Heres a classic although a bit long but still worth the typing.

A guy is sitting at a bar and begins to talk to the bar tender. He begins to tell the bartender that he has a gambling problem but he likes his problem. The bartender puts a smile on his face and says" Thats great bud, What can I get ya?" The man replies gimmie a shot of Jack!! He then gulps down the shot and looks at the bartender and says" I bet you $50.00 I can put this shot at one end of the bar and go the the other end and spit a lugy into the shot glass without a drop spilling out." The bartender says " Your on!!" The man spit and as he said the lugy landed right into the shot glass without a drop spilling out. The bartender says, double or nothing you cant do it again. So the man does it and as the first time not a drop spilled out. Now the bartender is pissed and says lets bet something else. The man looks him right in the eyes and says "Ok now its time for the big time" He stated to the bartender I'll put this shot glass and the end of the bar and from the other end I'll pee into the shot glass without a drop falling out. The bartender says fine but I want to raise the stakes to $500.00. The man said fine and got up on the bar wipped it out and started to pee. The man peed all over the bar ,all over the glass, and finally all over the bartender. The bartender starts to shout YEA!YEA i won $500.00. suddenly this man sitting next to it all starts to laugh and laugh and the bartender says what the hell is so funny I just won $500.00. The man then says because that man that peed all over you bet some guy at the end of the bar $1500.00 that he could pee allover you and that you would be happy about it!
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

neverenuff wrote:Heres a classic although a bit long but still worth the typing.

A guy is sitting at a bar and begins to talk to the bar tender. He begins to tell the bartender that he has a gambling problem but he likes his problem. The bartender puts a smile on his face and says" Thats great bud, What can I get ya?" The man replies gimmie a shot of Jack!! He then gulps down the shot and looks at the bartender and says" I bet you $50.00 I can put this shot at one end of the bar and go the the other end and spit a lugy into the shot glass without a drop spilling out." The bartender says " Your on!!" The man spit and as he said the lugy landed right into the shot glass without a drop spilling out. The bartender says, double or nothing you cant do it again. So the man does it and as the first time not a drop spilled out. Now the bartender is pissed and says lets bet something else. The man looks him right in the eyes and says "Ok now its time for the big time" He stated to the bartender I'll put this shot glass and the end of the bar and from the other end I'll pee into the shot glass without a drop falling out. The bartender says fine but I want to raise the stakes to $500.00. The man said fine and got up on the bar wipped it out and started to pee. The man peed all over the bar ,all over the glass, and finally all over the bartender. The bartender starts to shout YEA!YEA i won $500.00. suddenly this man sitting next to it all starts to laugh and laugh and the bartender says what the hell is so funny I just won $500.00. The man then says because that man that peed all over you bet some guy at the end of the bar $1500.00 that he could pee allover you and that you would be happy about it!
classic. I like that :laugh:
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

A bear and a rabbit are taking a s--- in the woods when the bear turns to the rabbit and says 'do you have any trouble with s--- sticking to your fur?' The rabbit turns and says 'No', so the bear wipes his a-- with the rabbit.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Franko wrote:A bear and a rabbit are taking a s--- in the woods when the bear turns to the rabbit and says 'do you have any trouble with s--- sticking to your fur?' The rabbit turns and says 'No', so the bear wipes his a-- with the rabbit.
Another classic Franko... :lol:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???

Return to “Off-Topic”