Atx_Mx3 "Not going to give up" Worklog

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
atx_mx3

Re: Atx_Mx3 "Not going to give up" Worklog

Post by atx_mx3 »

projectB10 wrote: January 10th, 2021, 3:12 am
atx_mx3 wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:39 pm Bump :D

I'll be updating this soon for the 11 people that still visit this board and the 3 that will actually read this post..... :lol: :lol:
Hi. Greetings from 1 of the 3. Great to see this post and your subsequent ones. Congratulations on the quality of the work. Keep the posts coming.

Chris
:pimp:

Thanks Chris!
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959
atx_mx3

Re: Atx_Mx3 "Not going to give up" Worklog

Post by atx_mx3 »

Snow in Austin, sleepless nights and solenoids.

The 300k mile Maz get plenty of love throughout the week.

NTK crank sensor - Code 2 and random complete loss of power/rpm after warm up
A new set of Injectors (Mx-6 Blue) -Apparently the old injectors were rebuilt once (dated 11/18/03) And sadly, 2 of the new injectors came out of the box DOA :? Replacements should be here Tuesday
Working VRIS solenoids - Thanks SE!
Working EGR solenoids - Thanks SE!
And for the first time in a couple years, no CEL.

Today I have to tackle the poor connection at the cooling fan relay. If I push the relay to one side (Ten/GND jumper) the fan will come on, but in its normal position does not have a good connection on the power feed side to the cooling fan. I have already disassembled the fuse box on the SE to see what I'm up against.
Attachments
Broken
Broken
IMG_4170.jpg (202.92 KiB) Viewed 263 times
First time I've seen actual snowfall in Texas
First time I've seen actual snowfall in Texas
IMG_4138.jpg (198 KiB) Viewed 263 times
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”