Re: Mx-3s gone to waste

Post by fry_81 »

my insurance company puts it under "Sports Coupe"
Ricksmx3- go us! lol :2thumbsup:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

what we have on all the honda guys is style and class! making an economy car go fast is pretty much the same for both honda and MX-3, but Theres so many Honda's on the road that knowone cares. But when you get passed by a tricked out MX, you say "what was that!" We choose to drive our MX-3's because they're unique, not so much as they are sporty. If I wanted a sports car I'd get a freekin' mustang. If I wanted a generic tuner i'd buy a honda. But I choose to be unique, so I have a MX-3, who's with me!!! :2thumbsup:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

I'm with you on that one!

BTW, I was just joking about the sports car thing, didn't you read the "but the insurance company doesn't care which engine you have" part??
:p
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

i guess the civic in my driveway next to my mx3 makes me a generic tuner lol
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

a uniquely generic one :p
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

im not trying to bag on the civic, it's just not very original, I guess! :2thumbsup:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

yea thats pretty much what i wanted to get at... Once i turbo my ride i dont think any honda out there is gonna have the balls to keep up with me..
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

Originally posted by 93SOHC:
im not trying to bag on the civic, it's just not very original, I guess! :2thumbsup:
lol i know, i cant help it that everyone has a civic, i really liked the car so i bought it, and plus its nice to have a new car(2002 model, so i guess its not so new anymore lol) it gets me from point a to point b, because my mx3 has a problem doing that lol.
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Originally posted by ALLSPEED GiNO:
yea thats pretty much what i wanted to get at... Once i turbo my ride i dont think any honda out there is gonna have the balls to keep up with me..
Man that is a huge claim.... I think you should check out some of the turbo honda's and all motor built hondas. My buddy has a '92 civic hatch with a GSR in it and runs 14 flat all day. He just sold the GSR and is building a dart block over the winter.... Lets not be so narrow minded. Money can make anything fast...
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I admit theres some bada$$ honda's out there. A guy I worked with had an 89 HB with the Civic SI motor and a bunch of other stuff. I went to the track with abunch of guys from work and watched him blow the doors off a totally Built firebird. 13.2 sec, damn impressive. Faster than my Turboed Legacy! It's just more of a challenge with the poor availability for parts with a MX-3. If I could have got the money, I would have bought a civic myself. But when I saw my MX for $2000 I fell in love
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

never underestimate your opponent... A guy I met at the track last year has a 96ish Civic SI and he has spent tons in his motor, and he runs low 12s all day. Pretty impressive car.
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

Eh Bubba Flaat i kno wut ur saying man.. but i think honda guys are too full of themselves.. their mentality is they think the honda is the greatest thing in the world..
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Its just the fact the there are alot more hondas out there. And because of that they fall into the hands of the kind of people you are talking about. But saying that your turbo whatever will beat any honda ever.... thats quite excessive.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
Ateana

Post by Ateana »

Originally posted by []D s y []D h y:
u feel more connected i think... u see it as a piece of art. vs. a car. becuase u put YOUR hard earned cash into it. thats like im saving up for building and putting in a BP.. if i have a big enough income tax to match what im trying save.. it might be a BPT... soo BOOYEA
thats why im workin for the bpt.. I could sell her and get another car. but my mx is mine and shall be till i cant fix 'er or i buy an rx-8 and get an x-terra for a winter beater. ;)
Management is not responsible for lost or stolen virginities.

White 94 Mx-3 BP
Black 93 Mx-3 Kl-De

Return to “General Mazda”