Air Intake

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
abyss

Air Intake

Post by abyss »

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a website that has instructions for installing an air intake be it aftermarket or home made. Or even better anyone know a site that has instructions for the home made ones including parts lists and such?<P>Jason
Jason King
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Air Intake

Post by cjthor »

hello. <P> All you need is a intake for a 90 accord, cut it into three pieces, put the MAF in the middle and put the filter on the end. Its really easy and looks great. Look at my intake on the registry under Jarid Perry. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abyss:<BR><B>I was just wondering if anyone knows of a website that has instructions for installing an air intake be it aftermarket or home made. Or even better anyone know a site that has instructions for the home made ones including parts lists and such?<P>Jason</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

holy s--- man, will tha werk with the Gs also>?? and do u have like measurmens where to cut at>?
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

WOW! this must be way cheaper than the PRM intake. Can I have more info on that ;)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”