With a heavy heart... Selling Mx-3 w/ KL-ZE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Nallboy
Supporting Member

With a heavy heart... Selling Mx-3 w/ KL-ZE

Post by Nallboy »

Yeah, she was my baby for years. I was pretty active on the site just over a decade ago, but I left the car in a family member's hands when I moved overseas years ago. I've been back two years and haven't been able to put the time in to bring her back around. I've got a killer job, but I'm working way too much and with three young shitlins at home, I don't currently have time to put into a project car. Overall the real reason I have to sell now is that I currently have nowhere to store her. Sucks, but I've come to terms with it.

Just looking on here first the see if someone who would really appreciate her would be interested.

The Good:
-KL-ZE swap done about 10 years ago, somewhere around 130k miles I believe...maybe a bit after. Whatever it was, the engine was guaranteed under 50k miles when installed and has had ~40k on since then.
-All the goodies in the sig: hotshot headers, clutch is still good, etc
-Pretty sure my bro-in-law swapped the headlights for Xenon. Unsure the current status
-I'm second owner and babied her until I left but...

The Bad:
-The suspension was changed, lowering the car too much in my opinion
-She sat for the past couple years, only moving every month or so
-The body looks like s---, mostly surface rust and lack of paint
-Interior's not the worst, but it's that ugly tan style & has been baking in Florida heat for a few years
-Old tint
-Flat tire. One of the rims is slightly bent and slowly leaks.
-The moonroof never leaked, but the motor's been bad for years. Needs a punch to get it moving
-Bad battery

Overall she'd make a great project & I wish I could be the one to do it, but the place she's been stored is no longer an option. The car's in Sarasota FL, and I'll be driving back down there to pick the car up and bring to around Jacksonville next weekend. When I get down there I'll better know what all she needs. I've been told she'll start up with a jump, but I don't trust that the car will make it all the way back.

I also have a 92 1.6L ATX that kinda runs. Body's good on it if nothing else; I was going to use it as a parts car and have my ZE rebuilt w/ higher compression cams.

Let me know if there's any interest, guys. Thanks :(
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Steeb

Re: With a heavy heart... Selling Mx-3 w/ KL-ZE

Post by Steeb »

Is your car still available?

Would like to buy it.

Shou38@yahoo.com in case i forget to check back lol. Its been ages since ive been on here but i am seriours

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”