[WTB] GS Front Lip !!! AND WRAP AROUND SPOILER !!! :D

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
mazdamx3gab3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] GS Front Lip !!! AND WRAP AROUND SPOILER !!! :D

Post by mazdamx3gab3 »

Hey guys i'm new to the mx-3.com community and Have been in love with my Mx-3 for 17 years already of owning it ! I'm Just looking for a GS front lip to make my precious baby Even more beautiful ! Thank you :D AND A WRAP AROUND SPOILER :D
Surgeonasst222

Re: [WTB] GS Front Lip !!! AND WRAP AROUND SPOILER !!! :D

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

Pm'ed
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(
RogueWolf

Post by RogueWolf »

Have both in central ontario if you're still looking
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

rougewolf?!?!? Join date 2007 who is this lol
mazdamx3gab3 wrote:Hey guys i'm new to the mx-3.com community and Have been in love with my Mx-3 for 17 years already of owning it ! I'm Just looking for a GS front lip to make my precious baby Even more beautiful ! Thank you :D AND A WRAP AROUND SPOILER :D
and 17 years wow. Is that an mx3.com record??
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
clunet

Post by clunet »

I bought my 93 GS brand new in Jun 94 (it had sat for over a year at the dealer), which means that I will hit 20 yrs with mine this coming Jun... where did the time go?

Tim
93 GS MT KLZE MS
93 SE MT (project to sell or keep)
93 Base 1.6 ATX (project for daughter)
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

clunet wrote:I bought my 93 GS brand new in Jun 94 (it had sat for over a year at the dealer), which means that I will hit 20 yrs with mine this coming Jun... where did the time go?

Tim
93 GS MT KLZE MS
93 SE MT (project to sell or keep)
93 Base 1.6 ATX (project for daughter)
ok ladies and gents we have a new record holder lol. Man thats a mighty long time. I want to have mine that long but other drivers make it hard. I been ran into 3 times in the last year alone who knows if a big hit will ever come. I hope not :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
clunet

Post by clunet »

Trust me, it has been close a couple of time for me, my ex tried to kill the 93 I bought in Jun 94 by running it into a Volvo 760 at 50-60 mph in the rain in the fall of 94 in the NL... luckily since the car was insured in the NL for value plus VAT (value added tax, a tariff all us spec cars in Europe are hit with) or (~ $28K) and it was only a little over a year old, they fixed it (over $11K) in parts and labor. Since then I have had 2 people back into it (the rear bumper and passenger side door) so I know what you mean... in addition to driving it like I stole it on the German autobahn for many years at 100+mph it is lucky to still be around :-), me too I guess...
I hope to get the paint touched up this or next year after I get the ZE engine (its at a machine shop in Grand Junction) back in it... I can't wait for spring so I can play with the balanced and blueprinted ZE with custom 11.5:1 forged pistons, milli rods, complete head job, combined with the MSPnP...
Glad I bought and installed the traction bars while they were still available last fall on the chassis...
Now I just wish I had a shop that could go through the MX6/626 MT I have and swap everything that needs swapped, etc... not easy to find someone to do that work... I might try my hand at it, but I don't know...
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

that is a very long time! wish i coulda kept my first one but as everyone says other drivers....
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”