[FS] wraparound spoiler, ac stuff

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dubber084

Re: [FS] Parting out Canadian Creek Blue Mica 94 GS & Steer/

Post by dubber084 »

I know how that is, and I feel your pain.
purple monster - 94 Mx3
Work in progress - 92 mx3
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

We all know that feel, bro.
Cody
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by RobMinhas »

It sucks because all three of the mx3s are in pretty good shape but the sides are just riddled with door marks. There are two full size SUVS at my house and those 100 lb doors can smash the s--- out of our little cars.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

So upon further review the wraparound is actually glued down to the hatch with screws going through the hatch into it, seems like they're both a bust so no more wraparound for sale :(
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Car is junked, and has been for the last three or so weeks. Nothing here is still available.
mazdaspeed23
antispam: No

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

you wouldnt happen to have a disty for sale would you?
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
1994 MX-3 GS Swapped ZE (Gone)
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport v8 Magnum
2007 Ford Fusion SE

WORK LOG: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=81232

My MX-3 is nothing without me, and i am nothing without my MX-3
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

RobMinhas wrote:Car is junked, and has been for the last three or so weeks. Nothing here is still available.
RobMinhas

Re: [FS] wraparound spoiler, hatch shade, ac stuff

Post by RobMinhas »

Bump for new crap
Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

Dibs hatch shade
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Come get it then. I don't have time to pack it and get quotes and crap.
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Could you get me a quote for the wrap around to the Netherlands?
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

RobMinhas wrote:Come get it then. I don't have time to pack it and get quotes and crap.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

didn't you say this wraparound was all messed up too because it had been glued to the hatch?? :confused2:
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Mooneggs wrote:didn't you say this wraparound was all messed up too because it had been glued to the hatch?? :confused2:
I pulled it off so I cleaned out the wood glue mess that was there, varsol did the trick along with brake clean although the hatch is pretty yucky still
Surgeonasst222

Post by Surgeonasst222 »

RobMinhas wrote:Come get it then. I don't have time to pack it and get quotes and crap.
Ummm I live across the country from u.... If I was closer I would....

If u want to sell it local that's cool just put that in your post... We are all busy buddy, I am a garwnteed buyer if u can pack and ship. Heck u pack it and give me the box wight and shape I will pm u a pre-paid ups/FedEx label. Then just call them and have it picked up...

Or if anyone is local that be happy to ship it to me I would be happy to pay them for it!
Mazda3 2012 - my NEW DD :mrgreen:
Mazda MX-3 RS 1992 - my project
Ford Focus SE 2010 - sold
Ford Focus SE 2003 - sold

Mazda MX-3 RS 1994 - sold :(

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”