Ebay vendor Velocity-tech... zero customer service

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Elli
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Ebay vendor Velocity-tech... zero customer service

Post by Elli »

Watch out for velocity-tech on ebay. I bought KYB struts off them and when I tried to return them (as they didn't fit the car they said the struts would) they suddenly disappeared. I raised a discrepancy on Ebay and they just waited me out, only giving me a general response in the beginning and not responding to my follow up emails. I then emailed them after the case was closed due to time and they said it was the first time they'd heard from me and to tell them when I purchased the struts. I reminded them of who I was and no response. Two follow up emails later asking if they had received my prior emails were also left unanswered. This is how they do business.

So if you order from Velocity-tech... hopefully they get it right the first time, or you're fucked.
92 MX-3 ZE "The draggin' wagon"
Colt cams and bolt-ons
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Ebay vendor Velocity-tech... zero customer service

Post by mitmaks »

Sorry to hear about that. I went ahead and bought struts from Rockauto, they make sure I get right parts.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”