SPEC-D headlights...

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
MadMaX3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: SPEC-D headlights...

Post by MadMaX3 »

I don't think I've ever seen an Mx-3 with the chrome headlights, I'm not a huge fan of them. With that said, I don't think they would look TOO bad depending on the color of the car, I guess.
'93 SE - "Mad MaX"
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=80954
benyandthejets

Post by benyandthejets »

MadMaX3 wrote:I don't think I've ever seen an Mx-3 with the chrome headlights, I'm not a huge fan of them. With that said, I don't think they would look TOO bad depending on the color of the car, I guess.
I was leaning towards chrome since I thought it would match the OEM headlights. I'm hesitant to go with the black version because it definitely doesn't look stock. I wish our headlights weren't so shitty(and mine are quite oxidized on top of that!).
93 Blaze Red GS
MadMaX3

Post by MadMaX3 »

Mine are pretty bad. My dad buffed them out for me, but they are still really bad.. That's why I'm getting new ones, I really like the black I think with the Mx-3's look really good with them! I'm still a little skeptical of how the chrome would look..
'93 SE - "Mad MaX"
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

OhSnapItsBri has chrome Spyders on a blue car.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
MadMaX3

Post by MadMaX3 »

How do they look? They wouldn't look good on my car and they wouldn't match the tail lights either.
'93 SE - "Mad MaX"
benyandthejets

Post by benyandthejets »

MrMazda92 wrote:OhSnapItsBri has chrome Spyders on a blue car.
I'll have to find a pic
MadMaX3 wrote:Mine are pretty bad. My dad buffed them out for me, but they are still really bad.. That's why I'm getting new ones, I really like the black I think with the Mx-3's look really good with them! I'm still a little skeptical of how the chrome would look..
MadMaX3 wrote:How do they look? They wouldn't look good on my car and they wouldn't match the tail lights either.
Haha I'm skeptical about both! I'm not sure black would look good since my mx3 is blaze red and I'm not a big fan of red and black together. The chrome ones might be way to chromey though, which is also something I dislike(eg, chrome wheels). So I may just be screwed lol. I may get a HID kit first and see how they do in the stock housings..
93 Blaze Red GS
MadMaX3

Post by MadMaX3 »

My car is purple, tail lights are black, and wheels are black. I think the black headlights would be good. But honestly the chrome may be too much... I dunno..
'93 SE - "Mad MaX"
benyandthejets

Post by benyandthejets »

MadMaX3 wrote:My car is purple, tail lights are black, and wheels are black. I think the black headlights would be good. But honestly the chrome may be too much... I dunno..
Ah! In the case black sounds perfect. You already have a running theme going :)
93 Blaze Red GS
MadMaX3

Post by MadMaX3 »

I'm painting my calipers hot pink to match the "zoom-zoom" stickers haha accent colors :)
'93 SE - "Mad MaX"

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”