Highest mileage MX3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Highest mileage MX3

Post by MrMazda92 »

The OP specified original miles though...(engine)
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Demonic1

Post by Demonic1 »

MrMazda92 wrote:The OP specified original miles though...(engine)
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Like I know how many miles are on any one of the engines I've put into my car...
Wings on an MX3? What are you thinking?

92 RS BP05
93 GS KLZE
(Previously owned by 2Fazed and then mrMazda92)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I'm pretty positive he meant "MX-3, owned by you, with the car's original engine." :lol:

Many of us can't even claim that anymore! I only can because I haven't found the right swap candidate yet. :freak:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kakarot135

Post by kakarot135 »

I will cross179,000mi in the morning on my way to work. Original engine, second transmission, I have put 80000 of them on the car
Kakarot 135
stepchyld

Post by stepchyld »

Swapped the original engine out of my RS at just over 230,000 miles since it was smoking and hesitating a lot. It's probably still good, just needed some tlc (hindsight with more knowledge regrets that 'JDM' swap).
My GS just passed 190,000 miles. Over 75,000 since the ATX-MTX swap.
93 GS, ATX to MTX swap, chrome 16x7, upper strut bars, SRD LCA bushings.
Upcoming improvements: Tokico/Eibach struts/springs, energy suspension LCA bushings
94 RS MTX, Engine swap completed, ALIVE Again!
95 RS ATX, parts car/project X
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

The car MrMazda92 was referring to was my GS. It ran perfectly until my ex drove it without coolant until it died. I filled it back up, and she drove for a couple more years, but with complications once in a while. I believe that, with the way I took care of her, and without my ex having driven it, she would have lasted until 300,000. I changed the oil every 3-4K, and only used synthetic, and I maintained her well. I think that if that wasn't the case, she would not have survived freeway driving with 0 coolant.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”