kulluminati777 - 1993 マツダスピード MX-3 You will be missed

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
JayoM
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: kulluminati777's All show and no go....

Post by JayoM »

He actually sourced the centres for the guy I got them from. The guys world famous lol
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wow that is cool i just wish more MX3 peeps bought stuff from him then he would hunt for the parts for our cars more....
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I would buy from him, if I could afford to. :shrug:

I'd love a MS front strut tower bar for my '92, and I wouldn't complain about some MS01S wheels either. :freak:
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

MrMazda92 wrote:I would buy from him, if I could afford to. :shrug:

I'd love a MS front strut tower bar for my '92, and I wouldn't complain about some MS01S wheels either. :freak:

yeah some of his stuff does cost alot but what hurts the most is shipping. I actually have been waiting for a full set of 16' MS-01S´s to show up on astinagt.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

kulluminati777 wrote: I actually have been waiting for a full set of 16' MS-01S´s to show up on astinagt.
I didn't realize how rare the set I got actually was, it sounds like they come up very rarely and I'm guessing everyone jumps all over them when they do (I'm sure they are pricey as well).
Rupewrecht wrote: Maybe once a year, if that. I can count on one hand (and not use all the fingers) the number of sets of 16" 4x100 sets i've ever seen.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Mooneggs wrote:
kulluminati777 wrote: I actually have been waiting for a full set of 16' MS-01S´s to show up on astinagt.
I didn't realize how rare the set I got actually was, it sounds like they come up very rarely and I'm guessing everyone jumps all over them when they do (I'm sure they are pricey as well).
Rupewrecht wrote: Maybe once a year, if that. I can count on one hand (and not use all the fingers) the number of sets of 16" 4x100 sets i've ever seen.

Yeah dude they are rare BUT there is a few floating around in the states so its not like impossible to find em.What rupe said i had seen that. I should of just got those bronze ones and redid them in white but at the time i wasnt really wanting any more rims. :shrug: Have you fit tire to them yet? are they going to be autoX or more of a DD wheel?
memphis9787

Post by memphis9787 »

Yo man, where did you get the a/c kit from? and what did it cost?
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

memphis9787 wrote:Yo man, where did you get the a/c kit from? and what did it cost?

I got it from a guy on ebay, for about 100 dollars including shipping. BUT my car being left hand drive i have to get the AC evaporator behind the dash and 2 pipes leading to the firewall. I beleive he has a few more but there not listed, ill ask him......
memphis9787

Post by memphis9787 »

Sweet, thanks
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

So my engine bay clean up project started a few weeks ago. Im trying to learn what is where VERY thoroughly so when we swap this ZE in i have a grasp on exactly what im doing and helping, not just in the way. I was tired of my coolant overflow tank hanging on for dear life after i put on my cold air intake so i bought i mishimoto coolant tank. I ripped out all my cruise control crap and put the tank in its place. Its on a lean because the frame and wheel well is RIGHT there but it still functions the way its supposed to and its bolted down i just bent the bracket a bit and unless you had a MX3 you would never know its NOT supposed to lean. I wanted to put it where it was visible and on the side the original tank was a no go.....

kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

So i removed my rusty tiny rear sway bar and drove around for about a week. I was surprised with how much the stock bar improves the rear handling ''feel'' of the car. Then i installed my whiteline sway bar on the rear. I discovered how much turn in there is. Also the rear doesnt feel like its being thrown around with oversteer but is following the rest of the car sharply. I can take corners even FASTER then before with no sign of the of the tires breaking out and the ones i have on the MS-01's are not highly rated on traction anyway.I took the car to my "touge" i have found thats a smooth road with lots of hills and curves in the middle of the woods that i have seen no one use it to test out my upgrades. Understeer is gone but its not as neutral as i think it could be with a bigger front bar. Maybe i just agree with MS engineers to much. :shrug: :shrug:

With all the suspension upgrades i have on the car i think this is the best most noticable (next to the coilovers) one yet. If you get the chance buy this bar. I still want to get a 25mm front sway bar fabricated for the front but i will wait until im in the states to make that happen but as of right now the suspension is EXACTLY where i like it. I know there are other upgrades out there so i may keep tinkering with the suspension a little bit more. Also i would benefit from a LSD. I hope to get one after my KLZE swap Image

Here is a pic. I call it three tiers of suspenion upgrades ( Rear tie bar under it sway bar under it in the background crossmember)Image

And just a pic with my center caps painted and fitted....touring kit brochure angle :lol: :lol:

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

That last pic makes your car look so small in between those 2 other cars! Like unrealistically small... such a weird effect! I forgot I had that album of smileys lol glad to see someone is making use of them :freak:
bogaut

Post by bogaut »

yea almost makes it look like a kei car, a la autozam az-1
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

It does look pretty small. Especially with the smaller wheels i have on now.

So some of you know of me buying a Eunos Presso. It was imported from japan to the UK about 10 years ago but it looks like it just came off the boat with only 127000ish KILOMETERS!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I only bought it for the Mazdaspeed bumper and thought that maybe others people would want some of the JDM goodies that im taking off of it but i only had a few takers. I wish i could keep the car as is but i have to wait a few years to import it with out changing anything and i leave in 30 days back to the states for good (one day maybe going to japan for vacation) ANYWAY instead of starting a worklog for the car i will post pics in this one :shrug:

Before i strip then sell the car im making a list of all the parts im swapping over to mine/ storing away so i wont forget anything.

-All trunk pieces
-Sunroof visor
-Door rain guards
-Rear hatch visor
-Mazdaspeed front nose
-JDM side skirts
-Carpet
-seatbelts
-rear bumper (to start over my RSX rear valence mod)
-OLD flower GS rims for newer GS rims
-folding mirrors
-rear seat panels
-center console (maybe)

I also wish i had more time so i could swap the WHOLE dash and convert my MX3 to full JDM RHD mode :freak:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Hey man, while we're on the topic... How are the floormats in this JDM beast? I hadn't really put a ton of thought into it, but I honestly could see myself investing in a nicer set of them...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”