If you snoozed you losed (lost)....

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Should I purchase??

Post by kulluminati777 »

JayoM wrote:Oh come on, 150 for the plate and badge? Sounds a bit rich to me man. If people are paying that, well I've got a set here lol

What's the strut brace on it, standard V6 or MS? If it is MS I'd be interested, nothing else really other than that. Didn't see that it was an MS exhaust in the ad, if it is MS I might take that.
and it being a MS backbox im 99.9% sure it is he used the key word sports exhaust and the muffler looks just like one, i will ask for verification brother
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

kulluminati777 wrote:
Evo_Spec wrote:how much for the passenger (our driver) side door panel?
i would say free you would just have to pay shipping OR wait till my household goods where shipped to America....
That would be fantastic and i would be more than willing to try and pay you for your troubles at the very least.
depending on where your gonna be stateside i might even fly down to pick it up as i work for westjet so it doesn't cost my very much to fly lol.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

kulluminati777 wrote:
Nice! Love that mod 8)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

can someone do me a huge favor and link this on the facebook site, i dont have account there anymore
djmarcopolo
antispam: No

Post by djmarcopolo »

Its a shame yet another rare MX-3 is to be destroyed for a few parts, in europe these are like ducks teeth, they just don come around and they are a few of rare imports from japan, 5 years time a mazdaspeed bumper is going to be pretty worthless as a lot of these will be scrapped by then so you are left with a piece of "WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN"
When you could source the parts to complete it as a genuine mazdaspeed MX-3 then 5 years when there are hardly any left around in europe then its value is going to go up,
I was going to buy this myself and keep it for the future as an investment and re-complete it with some MS-01's and whatever else it would need but due to unforeseen circumstances I cannot do it right now

Its our own heritage we are destroying just for a few parts to copy an original - why copy it ??? you have an original now !!!

how much would you get it if purchased the mona lisa painting, cut out her face and put it on another background ??
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

i don't think it's a genuine MS mx-3, if it was then Kulliminati would probably be more willing to keep it
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

:? :? :shock:
I understand where you are coming from marco but i want to share what im not using. Europe is pretty lucky to have gotten type R's and other RARE OEM tuned vehicles that america would never see. I am a mazdaspeed FREAK :freak: :freak: and if it was i would put my penis in the tailpipe and try to have mazdaspeed kulluminati babies with it and keep it forever.This presso sadly is not one, it just has ALOT of rare peices that should be shared with people on this site who share a passion for MX3's. Yes It has very low miles and a TON of MS bits and it is in GREAT condition but like evo said if it was i would keep it and take it to the states. I would rather have the original. Sadly I have come to the conclusion there is NO mazdaspeed MX3's in existence.....I have been through so much crap with my car and at the same time had great times. I am on this site every other day reading and trying to learn more. The money i have spent on finding EVERY MS bit and rare parts for this car is crazy. I would of had something newer and more reliable by now. I dont want that. I LOVE MY MX3! I plan on having it for years to come. With that being said this presso im getting is not getting destroyed or ruined. Everything im taking off wont be missed by the next person who owns it (except the door card) but on my way back im looking for a UK scrap yard to get another one....I will ensure this stock eunos presso will get a good home over here.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

kulluminati777 wrote:I am a mazdaspeed FREAK :freak: :freak: and if it was i would put my penis in the tailpipe and try to have mazdaspeed kulluminati babies with it and keep it forever
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

kulluminati777 wrote:I am a mazdaspeed FREAK :freak: :freak: and if it was i would put my penis in the tailpipe and try to have mazdaspeed kulluminati babies with it and keep it forever
Rob add this to your sig lol
kulluminati777 wrote:Sadly I have come to the conclusion there is NO mazdaspeed MX3's in existence......
i've only seen one MS AZ-3 and that was the one that was scrapped for parts on ebay
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sorry but cars are more then balls of metal but extensions of our souls......
Evo_Spec wrote: i've only seen one MS AZ-3 and that was the one that was scrapped for parts on ebay
I would never do such a thing but i made sure this isnt one.
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

You know what . I will shed a tear for it if this goes through . :crying: It is not the end of the world is it ? Life does go on . Geez . :roll:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

RobMinhas wrote:
This, completely made my day. I needed this... :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
DeadMaker

Post by DeadMaker »

That's for sure.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kulluminati made the post of the month..
LOL
Black Mazda Mx3 Rs 1997 B6DE
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

kulluminati777 wrote:
i would say free you would just have to pay shipping OR wait till my household goods where shipped to america....
Ship this baby back when you come back. Have it loaded on to a C130, no problem.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Parts may be rare over there, but considering how rare they are over here, like, as in, we didn't get any, that for us it's a big deal. It's not a large scale project anyway, just one car, and for the little parts that get shipped to North America (mostly because of the insane shipping prices) that he wouldn't make really any difference to parts availablility over there.

I say, buy it, strip it, and send back the goodies!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”