[FS] 17" SSR Type-C Pic added (SOLD)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
shadowmx3

[FS] 17" SSR Type-C Pic added (SOLD)

Post by shadowmx3 »

I got a set of 17"X7.5" SSR Type-C offset +42 in Anartic color with 215/45/17 Kumho sport le tires. The rim still look good no scratch or curb mark, and the tire have only about 800 miles on it still pretty new. $1500 obo. I'll try to post pic up when me can find a camera.

The wheel is sold

Last edited by shadowmx3 on June 14th, 2012, 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shadowmx3

Re: [FS] 17" SSR Type-C

Post by shadowmx3 »

Bump! No one want a set of SSR type-c?
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

An MX3.com forum member with $1500 is like the Easter Bunny. It might exist...but I've never seen one.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

wytbishop wrote:An MX3.com forum member with $1500 is like the Easter Bunny. It might exist...but I've never seen one.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit - if they were 16's and that offset was closer to +30 or +35 you might have a better chance
shadowmx3

Post by shadowmx3 »

Figure, the lowest i can do is $1400, them tire is almost like new and ssr is pretty clean.
shadowmx3

Post by shadowmx3 »

edit - if they were 16's and that offset was closer to +30 or +35 you might have a better chance[/quote]

I have the 16"X7" racing harts cp-035 in +35 offset. Wonder what +30 offset 7" wide rim look like on our car.
+35 is flush with fender +30 prob. stick out alittle? Any one have these offset on there MX with pic?
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by RobMinhas »

wytbishop wrote:An MX3.com forum member with $1500 is like the Easter Bunny. It might exist...but I've never seen one.
Id correct that to an MX3.com forum member with $1500 to spend on rims. I've got $1500 but not for rims, no siree. That moneys for an engine swap.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
shadowmx3

Post by shadowmx3 »

GL with your engine swap, this is for an SSR type-c forge wheel that are light weight. Try to find a ssr type-C with new tire with decent price.
shadowmx3

Post by shadowmx3 »

Yeah i did my klze swap first befor i started playing with rims. lol
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

I'm sure the price is good it's just a matter of priorities. Most fellows on the forum here look for the most bang for buck when it comes to anything not to mention that the stuck five spoke rims are fairly light and with the exception of the big track guys most members aren't looking for drastically light wheels.
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
shadowmx3

Post by shadowmx3 »

Yeah it cool, i bought these to replace my racing harts, but when i had them on i feel the diffrence cause the racing harts is around 10.8 lb a wheel and the type-c is 14.6 lb. a wheel. I didnt think 3 pound more make a diff. till i ride on them for a bit, lol but it dose. Thanks for reply thou guys.
shadowmx3

Re: [FS] 17" SSR Type-C Pic added

Post by shadowmx3 »

Bump
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Do you have these on Honda forums at all? They might go faster. A couple of months ago I sold my WORK VSXX wheels I had ordered from Japan. 18x9 front and 18x10 rear like new condition custom painted black from WORK. They cost me close to 4200 to get them here and I sold them for 1400. It sucks but the used wheel market is not quite what is used to be. I had mine on Craigs List for months, and like 10 different forums. Craigs List ended up being the way they sold.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

I only buy MazdaSpeed rims now... :freak: GLWS
shadowmx3

Post by shadowmx3 »

No honda forum here, just here creiglist and ebay. Yeah it is rough on big rim now, i mite end up haveing to sell my 16" racing harts cp-035 instead.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”