14" OEM Aluminums, Parts, and Custom CF

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Agressive1

14" OEM Aluminums, Parts, and Custom CF

Post by Agressive1 »

Anyone looking for a set of winter wheels? I have a great set of 14 OEM Aluminums. Asking 150- but willing to negotiate.

Also, I have access to many MX3 parts, so if anyone is looking for parts.. let me know what - and the amount your willing to pay.

I am also getting ready to take orders on custom Carbon Fiber parts.. IE.. Hatch deck, trim, etc..
My fiance won't let me touch her GS! I am allowed to wash/wax it though.. Hmmmm...
ottawa mx3

Re: 14" OEM Aluminums, Parts, and Custom CF

Post by ottawa mx3 »

I"m looking for the front GS lip, I don't know how much they go for. And maybe O2 sensors for the V6.
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

i would be intrested in the dash trim in c/f and posibly the door inserts front and back i dunno tho u got pics lemme know
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Be weary of the one post wonders...
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
Agressive1

Post by Agressive1 »

I agree. Be weary of the one post wonders.. I guess thats MX3 Freaks way of welcoming new members huh?! Well.. Thanks Freak!!

I don't have pics yet, but I hope to have them within a weak or so. Items include dash trim, door panels, shift boot, rear deck - which I may engineer out a little, stock front lip, mud gaurds, etc..

The point is, I am looking for ideas and to see where YOUR interests are and if anyone is interested in "custom parts."

There seamsto be a large interest in front lips so I guess I'll start there. Fiberglass or Carbon? price to come.
My fiance won't let me touch her GS! I am allowed to wash/wax it though.. Hmmmm...
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

I didn't mean to offend anyone, just stating something others might have overlooked. For all I know you are the most trustworthy seller/buyer on the planet, and I can't vouch for, or against that. But it is money we are talking about here, and if I'm over cautious of mine, and others on the board, then I'm sorry.

<small>[ May 03, 2004, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: MX3-Freak ]</small>
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
mxprecidia

Post by mxprecidia »

i need an ecu for 95 1.6 manual
www.illegalCustoms.com
Tri-State Area Car Club
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

www.car-parts.com for the ecu

& welcome, but we have had people being onepost wonders who try to rip off people
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Agressive1

Post by Agressive1 »

Be very cautious with your wallets!! Great practice. I didn't take any offense at all. I too know there are some seriously shady people out there.

I was just trying to make light of a potentialy dismal situation that's all.

Let's have some fun! :2thumbsup:
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

CF parts i would like

the bezel around the gauges, vents, radio trim part (92-93 modles), shifter bezel trim, door handles, the bezel around the power window switches on the driver side in the GS models, the two top and bottom plastic parts that go around the steering column with a 2 1/16 inch gauge pod on the top

<small>[ May 05, 2004, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: papa roached ]</small>
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Agressive1

Post by Agressive1 »

OK. My CF business will be taking orders next week for a 1 week period. If I can get an idea of who wants interior trim I can setup a mass order and creating the parts will be easier for me to complete. However, if you're the only one.. you will be taken care of. Pics etc.. should be ready soon.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”