need advice please help !!

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: need advice please help !!

Post by Daninski »

Best I can do is; Our Father who art in heaven hollowed be thy name, thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,etc

If you were able to plug an OBD1 ECU into your OBD2 harness I can understand things going titers. If you replaced all the bad wires one for one you should be ok. Stupid question but is the clutch switch connected?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
gxser
antispam: No

Post by gxser »

yup but like i said the parts i got it was from 02 of 96 wich is the same as mine, but the one i pulled off says B6GDB in small letters and mine says B6GD remanufactured i dont know if that had anything to do with the problem . it was from a manual car and so is mine.. all the pins match my old one and so does the harness but the ecm grounding part i dont know what you mean hopefully that is the problem why i have no fire..
gxser
antispam: No

Post by gxser »

yes that clutch switch wire was fried aswell i changed the switch and the wire i triple chequed all the wires nothing is melted together its all good now.. damm i hate electrical stuff grrrr

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”