KLZE help please!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
shadowmx3

KLZE help please!!

Post by shadowmx3 »

Hello all. I got a '93 mx3 with klze, i just put a mx6 trans with mfactory lsd and fire her up. Then i notice there were spark around the left engine mount. The wire was touching the engine mount also, so i fix that. Fire it and drive for a day fine. Then try to start it again, it wont crank. When it sit for a day or on flat smooth surface, it start up fine. If it on a slight slant, it wont crank again just starter clickin noise. I try search everywhere but find nothing. Replace the starter, battery and alternator check pass from autozone. I redid the timeming betl n it crank good for a day only. Also when i was driving it, the coolent gauage go up and down slightly from middle to close to H but always stay in middle on idle. I change the water pump. termostats, and flush the hold system but it still doing it. Pull code n all i got was egr and 26 wich is purge solenoid valve. This thing got me all stress out n lost no clue what the hell wrong with it. Is it cause by the lsd or something? i really dont wanna take it to a mecanic since doing the engine swap n everything i try to do it myself first. Any idea and help is very very much appricated.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: KLZE help please!!

Post by Ryan »

I read the first few lines of your post only.

that wire that sparked by teh mount was a ground. Remove it, clean beneath it, and reattach it. Do the same with the one that comes off the transmission to the frame rail.

Add more if you like.

That is very likely your problem.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
shadowmx3

Post by shadowmx3 »

Cool ill that 2morrow after work.
shadowmx3

Post by shadowmx3 »

Woot! problem solve, I clean them up with 100 grit sand paper to get rid off all the mole n shine again. Thanks alot Ryan, now i can work on fixing the body of the mx3.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”