few questions

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
_lithium_
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

few questions

Post by _lithium_ »

Well, I'm thinking about putting some money into my 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS and am kinda wondering where I shall start. Everything is stock of course but wanna put a new air intake on it but have no idea what would look good or fit for a decent price? Also, does anyone know where I can buy some performance type parts for good prices? (I want to ultimately make my engine look better, I wanna find blue spark plug wires if possible and a silver/blue air intake if possible also.)

Any tips/advice would be appreciated and I'll be browsing the site to look up other discussion about this topic.
Thanks guys!
wytbishop

Re: few questions

Post by wytbishop »

Do yourself a favor and don't put a bunch of blue crap in your engine compartment. You'll grow out of it quickly and hate it.

Clean the engine thoroughly and you'll be much happier. Most of us made our own cold air intakes from pieces of kits for other cars. Look at the worklogs and you'll see lots of good ideas.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”