Engine Swap

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: Engine Swap

Post by Daninski »

carizle wrote:
Daninski wrote:
Well who has egg on their face :oops: Need to reinsert the pics.
:werd:
I commented on your comment then realized I'd deleted the pics hence the egg on my face. Was that too complicated for you?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
carizle
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by carizle »

Daninski wrote:
carizle wrote:
Daninski wrote:
Well who has egg on their face :oops: Need to reinsert the pics.
:werd:
I commented on your comment then realized I'd deleted the pics hence the egg on my face. Was that too complicated for you?
No buddy I got it before you did, hence my first smart a$$ comment on the pics not being there. Would you like another egg sir? :pimp:
If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!

98 Mustang Gt-convertible, bolt-ons and SCT race tune-Cams and 4.10 gears coming soon
SOLD-92 GS beater-280,000 miles and still goin strong-HEI mod
SOLD-91 Explorer XLT 4x4-never let me down, at least when I can afford to fill it up
d-mcgeachy

Post by d-mcgeachy »

Any ideas where those plugs might go? Or are they extra accersories?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

- Lower left, grey plug, is your anti knock (goes to anti knock sensor under your intake manifold) you may need to reroute the wire from the other side of your motor, have a look.
- Top left, grey plug, power steering pump
- Top middle plug, black, is your rear O2 sensor plug (the plug and wire should be pushed down behind your VRIS)
- Finally; top left plug, grey, should plug in on the firewall about 3" (15cm) below where it is now but I can't remember what it's for. Follow the vacuum line from your TB and that should lead you too the solenoid where it plugs in.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

carizle wrote: No buddy I got it before you did, hence my first smart a$$ comment on the pics not being there. Would you like another egg sir? :pimp:
You obviously have no idea how to help this member so take your brainless comments and book it sunshine.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

d-mcgeachy

Post by d-mcgeachy »

I looked for those plugs still cannot find where they go the only one i found was for the manifold???
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Ok, on the exhaust manifold at the back of the engine is an O2 sensor with wires to a black 4 pin plug. That plug may be hanging down behind your engine. You may need to go under the car to get to it.
The knock sensor wire, grey end will probably be near your distributor and you'll have to route it over to the other side.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”