car wont start and hold light flashes

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Newfie_dan

Re: car wont start and hold light flashes

Post by Newfie_dan »

the smp one runs $58 not to sure why they want to charge so much for a relay, hell I can probably get a good one from the local junkyard for and ship it to you depending on your location.
jokerless06
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by jokerless06 »

that relay doesnt look like the one i took out the one i took out the prongs look like this

-
- - -

but i oedered one i found one that was 25 bucks the code on it is b577 ans also i have another question the spark plugs that r there in the front of the motor theres three rite there in the front rite k the one on pass side has oil in it can that keep it from firing is that the #1 firing r whatever and that is the dealership price for this relay
Newfie_dan

Post by Newfie_dan »

the oil in the plug hole is a result of a leaking gasket for the valve cover, it will not necessarily stop the plug from firing in order, if anything it may cause a misfire but it wont stop the car from starting up. Change the fuel relay first then go from there.
jokerless06
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by jokerless06 »

could it have been the timing belt that broke is that y my hold light keeps flasing and it will crank just no start also my a/c compresser went out and if it locked up could that keep that belt from moving

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”