[WTB] MX-3 GS roller in Ohio or NKY

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
lowflyinmx3

[WTB] MX-3 GS roller in Ohio or NKY

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

Looking for a MX-3 gs 5 speed to be able to take my time modifying while I can still drive my other. I don't have too much cash to offer up as my wife may be pregnant, But I do have a project motorcycle that I would be willing to trade if your interested. This is going to be a budget project to build with my father but all I ask is that the body be in decent shape and the interior be ok. If you have any questions or offers just pm me. Thanks for looking. Can add cash if the deal is good enough. I live around cincinnati. Here's a link for my motorcycle. I will travel to you, obviously. I just really want another gs.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1699285643.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The pictures don't do it justice, I can email better ones if needed.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
lowflyinmx3

Re: [WTB] MX-3 GS roller in Ohio or NKY

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

Still looking..... Just need a rolling chassis really. Should be selling my bike here soon. let me know.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
mazdamx3_89

Post by mazdamx3_89 »

really man :shock: you should have came and seen me i just junked one, well in fact it was the one i was driving forever ago before i got that impala
Eric Harcourt
Mazda Mx 3 [ gangsta ]

kakarot135

Post by kakarot135 »

i have been on this site for a couple years and have only found all you cincy guys in the last couple weeks.

As far as a gs, there was one posted on CL in Lawrenceburg a couple weeks back that had a bad distributor. I think she was only asking $500 for it. Also there was one listed in Louisville if I remember correctly that looked to be decent condition except for the rice done to it.

Good Luck,
Jason

BTW, I am looking to sell mine and maybe pick up a gs or an older RX7 so if you get in a pinch and will settle for a 4cyl, let me know.
Kakarot 135
mazdamx3_89

Post by mazdamx3_89 »

kakarot135 how much you want for yours ?

got some pics ?

eric@mxtowingrecovery.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eric Harcourt
Mazda Mx 3 [ gangsta ]

kakarot135

Post by kakarot135 »

I am asking 2000 for it. Depending on what is being offered I may take less. Car is mostly stock, 93 SOHC, it could use a distributor it has a bad cam position sensor. Also the master cylinder may be done. going to bleed the brakes and replace the fluid to make sure it isn't and air bubble in the lines first. Paint is typical of an 18 year old car. Would love to put a BP in it or get a V6 to play with but don't have the funds currently. Plus my wife won't let me get a fourth car, she seems to think that 3 in enough.

Jason

and i do not have any current pics they are all about 2 yrs old. I will have to take some new ones.

And I forgot the car just got a "new" transmission put in form a car with 80,000 miles. 5spd
Kakarot 135

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”