94 mx-3 A/C harness not working!!

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Jteezy

94 mx-3 A/C harness not working!!

Post by Jteezy »

Hello, i have a 94 mazda mx-3 , came with airbags, etc. I'm running a megasquirt standalone, stock ecu is completely gone, so now when i press my a/c button on the HVAC, the compressor nor the condenser fan will turn on. I tried to read the wiring schematics on the online manual, but i cannot decipher what i need to do to get it to work like stock. I do not want to use a toggle switch, want it to work like stock. Please help, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Nd4SpdSe

Re: 94 mx-3 A/C harness not working!!

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

The factory ECU controls the A/C (and the cruise), when you go standalone, you lose them....

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73682" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Newfie_dan

Re: 94 mx-3 A/C harness not working!!

Post by Newfie_dan »

You can run a switch/relay setup separately to control the compressor on/off if you like.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”