Is it a KLZE?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
AudioSamEgo
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Is it a KLZE?

Post by AudioSamEgo »

How can I tell a KLZE engine from the others? I supposedly bought a KLZE but it turned out to be from a Probe or something. Will the engine ID numbers be any help? Is there some sort of distinguishing marks?
Nd4SpdSe

Re: Is it a KLZE?

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

FAQ

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=56280" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Post by mikeinaus »

Usually the KLZE can be identified by its rugged charm and fascinating good looks. Most people that end up buying and installing a KLZE report a 30% increase in chest hair growth. Though it hasnt seemed to help baldness (Right Pat? ) it is still considered a passage to manhood in some cultures. Not to mention is a hondaspanking good time for all when you have one under the hood Arent you glad you left this post open so other people could post in it Barry? LOL

Tunes67
Dentfixer
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Dentfixer »

mikeinaus wrote:
Usually the KLZE can be identified by its rugged charm and fascinating good looks. Most people that end up buying and installing a KLZE report a 30% increase in chest hair growth. Though it hasnt seemed to help baldness (Right Pat? ) it is still considered a passage to manhood in some cultures. Not to mention is a hondaspanking good time for all when you have one under the hood Arent you glad you left this post open so other people could post in it Barry? LOL

Tunes67

:lol: Fairdinkum' nearly fell of my chair when I saw this, my sides still hurt from laughing so hard :lol:

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”