My new baby.

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Hoodzy

Re: My new baby.

Post by Hoodzy »

Nice my dream mx-3 mini sides and rear mud guards..
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
jbud1291

Post by jbud1291 »

hey congrats on the new car im lookin for a new one myself so if anyone close to jersey has one for sale PM ME!!! lol. but seriously the paint looks fine as everyone else said and they look so dam sexy in silver. take a look a solo ryders mx-3 and you'll want to keep it silver i promise. but once again congrats and have fun it looks great
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
ice_mann
antispam: No

Post by ice_mann »

Hey thanks. I agree these cars do look slick in silver and I've been through solo_ryders worklog and his is beyond sick, but I dunno... 8)
95 MX3 GSZE- Silver, TWM STS, suspension techniques lowering springs, moroe struts, bronze-oil shifter bushings, leather MS shift knob, strut bars(Fleabay), ss headers, spec stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel , outlaw spacers, MS motor mounts , custom ss door sills, spyder projectors

WTB
coilovers
Megasquirt(dont know which one yet)
Slim Fans
pattheriault

Post by pattheriault »

did you bought this from a girl in Moncton??

a nice Mx-3 for sure!
ice_mann

Post by ice_mann »

I got it in the Deippe/Moncton area but it was a guy that sold me the car. Does it look familiar to you?
95 MX3 GSZE- Silver, TWM STS, suspension techniques lowering springs, moroe struts, bronze-oil shifter bushings, leather MS shift knob, strut bars(Fleabay), ss headers, spec stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel , outlaw spacers, MS motor mounts , custom ss door sills, spyder projectors

WTB
coilovers
Slim Fans
-eunos-
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by -eunos- »

I'd be soooo willing to give you a couple hundred bucks for those mini-skirts... ;-)
ice_mann

Post by ice_mann »

-eunos- wrote:I'd be soooo willing to give you a couple hundred bucks for those mini-skirts... ;-)
I'll tell you what If I can find a set of full size JDM sides I'll sell my minis cheap...haha

WTB
coilovers
Slim Fans
-eunos-
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by -eunos- »

hmmmm. i wonder how much shipping would be...? :-/
ice_mann

Post by ice_mann »

Thats east enough to find out, whats your shipping address? pm me if yo dont want.

WTB
coilovers
Slim Fans
pattheriault

Post by pattheriault »

ice_mann wrote:I got it in the Deippe/Moncton area but it was a guy that sold me the car. Does it look familiar to you?
Im pretty sure it was his girlfriend car if it's the car i think it is..
did the guy drove an Teg? pretty bad a-- teg too if you seen it.. K20 turbo in it.
anyway the car look in really good shape when I seen it around ! really good buy sir.

if you need any part let me know I have 2 blown KL swap in the garage so and im in moncton so im probably the closest to you on this board lol
Last edited by pattheriault on October 8th, 2010, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pattheriault

Post by pattheriault »

actually after looking at the pic a bit closer I dont think its the same car...

I always thought it was the same car when I see them around but just realize they were 2 different silver mx lol
ice_mann

Post by ice_mann »

Ya the guy I met had a sick infinity, but for sure I'm going to probably have to take you up on the part out. Is is stock with a ze?

WTB
coilovers
Slim Fans
pattheriault

Post by pattheriault »

i have 2 full engine. im keeping the car 8)
but anything you need from a disty or alternator or anything engine wise ill probably have it lol
ice_mann

Post by ice_mann »

Would you happen to have a kl31 ECU?

WTB
coilovers
Slim Fans
pattheriault

Post by pattheriault »

have on but its on my car... might part with it next summer when im megasquirted

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”