[FS] EDIT FULL LIST 2 Full KLZE's, 1 K8, and whole MX-3 Body

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Gods Father

[FS] EDIT FULL LIST 2 Full KLZE's, 1 K8, and whole MX-3 Body

Post by Gods Father »

Here's the deal. My original engine seized due to no oil (K8) which i have the whole engine and anything you need. The second engine seized again (KLZE) which again I have all he parts for, and the 3rd engine (KLZE) which is still in the car blew a piston. I can give you pretty much anything you need.

Just PM me or reply let me know what you want. I'll have pictures up a little later probably tomorrow. Payments should be sent through paypal. I can send pictures of anything on request. I'll give a more detailed write up of all the things I have once I post pictures.

I also have a whole nitrous dry kit that I never put on that comes with a purge system.

and an alpine iXA-W404 (http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/ixa-w404" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) hardly used.

Thanks,
Last edited by Gods Father on July 9th, 2010, 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] 2 Full KLZE's, 1 K8, and whole MX-3 Body

Post by Daninski »

Sounds like you have more than enough bad luck. I could mail you a Lucky Charm. $49.99 postage included. :)
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Gods Father

Post by Gods Father »

haha 49.99!? you shouldve started a lot higher than that! id pay anything for some good luck =]
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
nlsolja123

Post by nlsolja123 »

prices for a kl and the nitrous kit would be nice

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”