2010 Annual Mississauga Mazda MX-3 Meet - RESCHEDULING!!!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
MX3-4U2NV
antispam: No

Re: 2010 Annual Mississauga Mazda MX-3 Meet

Post by MX3-4U2NV »

I know I am the new guy here, and by no means did/do I intend to steal the flame from John in any aspect of this meet. I just wanted to help get the ball rolling.

When I get home from work, I will start to post this on a couple other GTA/Ontario Mazda sites, see what kind of response we get.
the_twig_187

Post by the_twig_187 »

ok guys i'm about 80% sure that I will be attending this event but i'm going to be really upset if I drive 7 hours from ottawa to Miss and there are only like 6 or 7 of us there, could we do a head count of people who are likely to attend so I can get more confidence LOL

Chris
-BLACK 1996 1.6L DOHC
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3834912" (Car Domain Page)
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=76892 (mx3.com worklog)
-Green 1993 Toyota Turcel (winter beater)
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Chris you're really going out of your way for this one, lol. I can't promise that it'll be as good as the Kingston meet.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

It bloody well better be bigger than Kingston!!!!!!

Just 5 years ago...we had 30 cars + ........ yes we have lost a few BUT alot more have come along.

If not much response goes out for this...............for sure JOEY won't show up :mrgreen:

So .. everyone..move your a** and get planning on going to this meet!!!!!!

I will be driving from Canmore Alberta to Kelowna, B.C. for their big meet...7 hrs or more....hey if Chris can do it...............sure enough the rest of you can!!!!!

My 2 cents.

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:There IS interest. This meet is happening for sure. JWMX3 is coming and if he comes out you KNOW it's a big deal :lol:
Plus I'm assuming John is coming out as well, since he usually organizes this one. Can't wait to see his turbo set up!

I might pass by with it :P
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
_-Night-Shade-_

Made the FB event: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... 233&ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Thank you for the invite...I would love to be there......I'll be away...I want to see lots of pics!!!!!

Have fun everyone!

DEB
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

the_twig_187 wrote:ok guys i'm about 80% sure that I will be attending this event but i'm going to be really upset if I drive 7 hours from ottawa to Miss and there are only like 6 or 7 of us there, could we do a head count of people who are likely to attend so I can get more confidence LOL

Chris
Well if the_twig_187 (Chris) plans on attending all the way from Ottawa it would be hard for me to say no. I need to check out the chain noise first, don't want to snap a belt. Chris can you PM me your cell # if you plan on attending and I'll cruise down with you. Blue, if your reading this and have the time cruise down with us as well buddy.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Maliceday
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Maliceday »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:I'm gonna install a flamethrower device like this to keep people like you away Dan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQbHnLSasfQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :P

I think this one might be a bit more effective.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nUCFN6W ... re=related

I'm saddened that I won't be able to make it to the event, but hopefully next one that comes around.
Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD. You know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences...
MX3 96

Post by MX3 96 »

This is my first meet I'll be there for sure !!!! :D
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Not sure if I can make it now. On Monday they're apparently sending me and a lucky few to Petawawa until December for OJT (On Job Training) and the 36-48 days of vacation that the guys that came in last week got was a 1-time offer so there's no guarantee about if and when I'll get time off after I clear in to Pet, so I'll have to go home Friday to get some of my stuff, have to say hi to friends and family that haven't seen me in 4 months, than head back for Sunday...

We'll see what the word will be at the week goes on, but as it stands, I may be forced to opt out of this meet :(
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

il be attending this one..if anybody has a spare driver side fender they have no use for i would gladly take it off your hands...anyone goin to the meet will see why i ask.
ImageImageImageImage
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

mymx.3 wrote:It bloody well better be bigger than Kingston!!!!!!

Just 5 years ago...we had 30 cars + ........ yes we have lost a few BUT alot more have come along.

If not much response goes out for this...............for sure JOEY won't show up :mrgreen:

DEB
Can you tell any more of my future ?

... Got In an accident. hit by a 16yr old driver. he was 100% at fault. Drivers side quarter panel destroyed, LR rim and tire damaged, and some minor damage to the rear bumper and door. $ 2400 was the estimate.
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Joe...are you ok...........
:( so sorry about the car.........as long as you are fine....I know you are peaved off....tc

DEB
_-Night-Shade-_

JWMX3 wrote:Can you tell any more of my future ?

... Got In an accident. hit by a 16yr old driver. he was 100% at fault. Drivers side quarter panel destroyed, LR rim and tire damaged, and some minor damage to the rear bumper and door. $ 2400 was the estimate.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Return to “MX-3 Meets”